CMN Hospitals Classic @ Disney SPOILERS!

He had been checked out prior to the round and in the past and they couldn't find anything wrong. Sure, he wasn't feeling well, and it was obvious, but he also knew that it had happened before, had it been the 1st time then it'd be much more remarkable IMO.

See that parade? You're pissing on it.

Brian Gay was wearing a Taylormade visor. It said R11s on one side and Vyoox on the other. What's that all about?

Also, that was an interesting grip on Beljan's putter. A standard length putter but the grip went halfway down the shaft.

Great Victory for Beljian today! Awesome to see. I loved the putt he made where he walked it straight in. That was freaking awesome.

Agreed! Really happy for Beljian and look forward to seeing him over the next couple years.

When you have nothing to lose, why not?

Was Tiger viewed as being stupid when he won the '08 US Open? I love when guys do amazing things.

Because his symptoms could have been a heart attack. Fine to keep going if he was given an EKG and told his heart was OK, but otherwise, it's not worth the risk. An awful lot of people die on the golf course to heart attacks, and they often begin as "not feeling well."

I'm glad for Beljian, and I believe he knew what he was doing, I don't think he'd risk his life, but he could have easily given up and just stop playing. Big thumbs up for grinding it trough and playing some great golf. Happy for the guy!

Back