THP Fantasy Football - Week 10 Thread

Brees, CJ1.5K, Torrey Smith, and Walsh all showed up. Hopefully it holds up

I'm enjoying the Torrey Smith experience: 2 catches, 2 TDs today.

Sent from Tapatalk

That is a description for short and white.

Haha my white players are going off today. Rudolph baby!

I have such a turd of a team. I hate all of them and hope they catch crabs from a dirty truck stop toilet seat.

Nevermind. I love Adrian Peterson and will happily supply him with one of those seat covers.

Last two posts....Hysterical!!!

Tony Gonzalez going off = awesome.

Mulvas vs HawkSweat is a battle and GG is going crazy.

I'm currently winning but projected to lose. But I have come to the realization after dumb trades, stupid roster moves and idiotic starts/sits I know nothing about ff. I truly suck. I'll be lucky to just make the playoffs.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

The jets D recover a fumble and return it for a TD, and the points go against my D? Flaw? Jeez.

Austin going down just kills me. Freaking wuss

I guess I should have said having Austin on my team kills me. That offense sucks

1 catch for Dez. What a mistake drafting him....he just demands attention and does not get a ton of looks.

Thank you umps! Go Dez. LMAO. Wow

Awesome. That negated Zuerlein field goal would have put me up a point heading into tomorrow night. Instead, a couple of Jeff's are pulling their mustache hair out.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

It all comes down to the Defense for me. I need 10+ pts to beat Dean.

Awesome. That negated Zuerlein field goal would have put me up a point heading into tomorrow night. Instead, a couple of Jeff's are pulling their mustache hair out.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Legatron is not living up to his hype lately. Guy needs to get his s*** figured out.

Third week in a row scoring over 100. Still have a chance for the playoffs but it is going to take some help.

Legatron is not living up to his hype lately. Guy needs to get his s*** figured out.

Third week in a row scoring over 100. Still have a chance for the playoffs but it is going to take some help.

His only misses came in that Dolphins game, one of which was almost 60 yards or over if I remember right. He drilled that 53 yarder to win the game today, but had it called back. He's just not getting the opportunities like he was earlier in the season. Don't think it's a Greg The Leg issue, the Rams offense is atrocious and undisciplined

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

My team sucks. It looks like I'll lose again unless Bowe and the Steelers D go HAM and Andre Johnson getting some more points tonight wouldn't hurt.

His only misses came in that Dolphins game, one of which was almost 60 yards or over if I remember right. He drilled that 53 yarder to win the game today, but had it called back. He's just not getting the opportunities like he was earlier in the season. Don't think it's a Greg The Leg issue, the Rams offense is atrocious and undisciplined

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Yeah dude, it was like a 65-68 yarder and it was long enough, just slightly off.

I'm still all in for Legatron, dude is legit.

Back