Who is your favorite golfer on tour?

PGA: DJ or Two Gloves
Champions: Couples
LPGA: Lexi​

PGA: Tough choice for me, but from my tops (Badelley, Byrd, Kuchar and Stricker) due to their classy behavior on and off camera, I choose Badd's.
LPGA: Lewis, I just like her attitude and determination. Creamer is a close second.
Champions: Lehman first, Funk is a close second.

Probably Two Gloves. How can you not like him.

A few on the PGA: TW, Rory, Els
Senior PGA: Freddie
LPGA: Gulbis!

Fowler. Mostly because he brought in edge to the game that attracted people like me to it.

I'm really pulling for Tommy Gainey after watching his rise from the Big Break. His story is so incredible you can't not pull for him.

Outside of him, I pull for Zach Johnson (Mr. SeeMore), Ernie Els (seems like super nice guy), and Luke Donald (seems super nice and is the golfer I want to be).

I started following professional golf very closely in 1992, the year Freddie Couples won his only (can you believe that?!) major. But Freddie was 32 and had already been around for a while.

I wanted to latch on to an up-and-coming prospect; a guy whose career I could watch unfold through every phase.

Phil Mickelson turned pro at the 1992 U.S. Open, and he was the "next big American," so I went with Lefty. And as a lefty, Phil really stood out, and I thought that was cool, too.

I've been with Phil ever since. What a ride it has been.

Luke Donald, beautiful swing and all round a great player.
And Nicolas Colsaerts of course, as a Belgian I'm always hoping he does well. His time will come, I'm sure...

Luke Donald, beautiful swing and all round a great player.
And Nicolas Colsaerts of course, as a Belgian I'm always hoping he does well. His time will come, I'm sure...

Nice to see I'm not the only like Donald fan

PGA: TW, Rory, Poulter
ET: Mikko Ilonen (FIN), Alex Noren (SWE, also plays PGA)

LPGA: Kerr, Gulbis, Pettersen, Recari
LET: Minea Blomqvist (FIN), Maria Verchenova

I was first introduced to golf in '96 so I'm by default a Tiger fan but I really like Paddy Harrington. Just an overall hard worker and classy guy plus he plays Wilson Staff which I happen to be a big fan of.

Champions: Fred Couples
PGA: Steve Stricker
LPGA: Paula Creamer

I like Z Johnson, R Fowler, and D Johnson

Champions: Fred Couples
PGA: Steve Stricker

I like those too. One day someone has to explain to me how Stricker can hit the ball so far without any wrist motion.

Phil, and Bubba have to be my two favorite.

I like Graeme McDowell and Lee Westwood a lot, even though in my opinion they're very different types of players.

I really like Jason Dufner. Keegan Bradley was pretty entertaining during the Ryder Cup but Dufner is just so poised. I dig him

Zach Johnson, local boy (Iowa) is hands down my favorite! I've always been a Tom Lehman fan, felt for him with the us opens in the late 90's.

Manassero and Rory

Men: Vijay Singh, Fred Couples, Bubba Watson
Ladies: Paula Creamer, Michelle Wie

PGA: Dustin Johnson
Senior Tour: Freddie Couples

Zach Johnson, Rory, and Tiger

Thunderbear Thorbjorn Olesen is one of my favs lately. Love his swagger and game to back it up.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Back