I am Leaving for GameStop shortly. See you guys on tomorrow but I am playing tonight haha

TapaTalk from the iPhone

This is a real COD player everyone haha

I am Leaving for GameStop shortly. See you guys on tomorrow but I am playing tonight haha

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Nice, I obviously expect some early thoughts in here for when I wake up in the morning. Enjoy it dude.

Anyone planning to make the purchase at midnight?

My self esteem is incredibly high right now. I may be a nerd, but these dudes at best buy got me beat 10fold.

My self esteem is incredibly high right now. I may be a nerd, but these dudes at best buy got me beat 10fold.

It's ok war, their parents will make sure they are in bed by 10

Im going to the midnight release:bananadance:

Hahaha it just got real

Apparently 1 in 4 IGN readers are calling off work "sick" tomorrow for Blops2. I'd do the same, but I've been too public with my excitement for the game to come out tomorrow...

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105...lay-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-youre-not-alone/

When I was in college, I faked the worst flu ever when Madden came out and spent 3 days straight playing off of work (paid too!). I miss college.

lol, told ya man. At least it's good people watching.

The other 3 ign readers don't have jobs to call off from

The other 3 ign readers don't have jobs to call off from
LMAO. It's true, I'm sure of it.

I wish I could call of sick tomorrow, if I did I would go play golf.

LMAO. It's true, I'm sure of it.

I wish I could call of sick tomorrow, if I did I would go play golf.

Golf in am, shooting fools in pm

I don't know if this in a new XBL feature (I haven't been on XBL in over a year), or something unique to Blops2, but there is an option in the game to "Mute All except Party Members" option in the game. Saw it on a live stream of a guy who got the game early...I am 99% sure I will do this every game.

Call of Duty banter is one of the only things I enjoy about the game each year.

Tap before talk.

So far so good. Don't like that ghost isn't unlockable till 50 but oh well.

I am enjoying the game quite a bit thus far. Much different and I am having some serious growing pains but its fun

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I am enjoying the game quite a bit thus far. Much different and I am having some serious growing pains but its fun

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Amen. Tons of growth to get used to but totally worth it so far

I need to pick this up for the PS3 when I can find a few bucks laying around to spend. I played the crap out of the last one. I'm not as good as some of these fools, but I could hold my own.

I was at walmart tonight picking up some popcorn, and I saw the "midnight release party" there were 10 people there, unlike gamestop next door that had hundreds of people in a line out the door, I know that I'm going to walmart for my midnight releases haha. I can't wait to play this game

I was at walmart tonight picking up some popcorn, and I saw the "midnight release party" there were 10 people there, unlike gamestop next door that had hundreds of people in a line out the door, I know that I'm going to walmart for my midnight releases haha. I can't wait to play this game

That's how it was here as well. Those same hundreds were there for the pre-order bonus mainly. That's why I was at gamestop atleast..

That's how it was here as well. Those same hundreds were there for the pre-order bonus mainly. That's why I was at gamestop atleast..

I got a poster some dog tags and a iron on patch haha. None of which will ever see the light of day

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Looking forward to some thp gaming tonight

I got a poster some dog tags and a iron on patch haha. None of which will ever see the light of day

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Hahaha you know people will be putting that patch on a shirt and wearing it around. And it won't be just 7th graders.... :alien:

I'm still playing. It's a lot of fun but really hard. My KD is much lower than previous games

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Back