Longest. Work. Day. Ever.

Getting AutoCorrected on my iPhone with Tapatalk since 2012.

This is a frustrating game. Shotguns are very OP. I'm pulling my hair out

TapaTalk from the iPhone

It is certainly different from mw3

I'm finding it difficult to put consistently good games together

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Anyone going to do Multiplayer; Boot Camp?

You can get XP and level up to level 10 before playing in Multiplayer games. Unlock classes, guns, etc and being Multiplayer as a lvl 10 instead of a 1.

I see ups is making today one of their late days.

You can get XP and level up to level 10 before playing in Multiplayer games. Unlock classes, guns, etc and being Multiplayer as a lvl 10 instead of a 1.

You 360 people need to get a time, and then just go straight in.

I may try it. I usually play the campaign for a bit to get the feel, but I have a feeling the temptation will be high to just jump right in.

Thanks for adding me as a friend, I thought I knew you!

I just resent it. I just noticed I didn't notice the second "4" in the name. My bad buddy!

I'm finding it difficult to put consistently good games together

TapaTalk from the iPhone

This feels just like golf. I'm up I'm down. I'm spraying and praying my target and my short game could use better sighting

Lines and lines of mothers, oh my! About to pick the game up.

I'll game anything with you buddy!

I'd definitely try that out with you man.

I went to reserve it last night around 5:30 pm here and there was a line of close to 20 kids waiting outside in sub 35* F weather with lawn chairs and Coleman propane heaters (similar to the ones you can get to put in your golf cart.) The lady inside GameStop said the first kid showed up at 3:45 pm.

I picked it up over lunch today, will have to wait another 2.5 hours to play it though :arrogant:

I'll play some boot camp with folks! Are we shooting for a set time tonight? say 7ish or 8 ish?

I'll play some boot camp with folks! Are we shooting for a set time tonight? say 7ish or 8 ish?

Im guessing people will be dropping in all evening, I know personally I'll be on closer to 8

It is taking way to long to get into games, surprised.

I hate Cod but I picked it up anyways...being a GameStop employee I felt obligated.

Tap before talk.

Im guessing people will be dropping in all evening, I know personally I'll be on closer to 8

I'll be on a bit late. Probably closer to 9ish.

so I have a important email to send out to our controller

I might be waiting to right at 5 to do so just so I can get out of here before he calls

got some gaming to do!!

hmmm might have to look in to that

Back