SeeMore Putters Thread

Haha a list would not have helped. At that point I was a zombie.

Every time I am in a store with a Seemore I am drawn too it. I really think these are my next putter.

I'm really close to jumping on a FGP2 'Almost Belly'. Getting the Belly version but with a 39" shaft. sounds like a good Christmas present to myself.

I think if it rains this weekend I will own my first SeeMore. I may finally make the trip to Golfdom to do a fitting. @SeeMore, I checked your site again and did not see the guy that was recommended. Is he still at the Tysons VA golfdom?

Every time I am in a store with a Seemore I am drawn too it. I really think these are my next putter.

I bought one on eBay, fgp, for less than 30 bucks. I love it. Bought another and cut it for fiancé - its easy to teach a beginner with it. I had to adjust my stance but it's easy with the red dot system.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I used a month of poor putting as an excuse to pull the trigger in a new putter. I did a Craigslist search and found a M3 and got it shipped to me for $100.00.
This past Monday was the first round with it and had a 28 putt round. Practiced again today with it and I am loving this thing! Making long putt drop and lag putting better then ever!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I think if it rains this weekend I will own my first SeeMore. I may finally make the trip to Golfdom to do a fitting. @SeeMore, I checked your site again and did not see the guy that was recommended. Is he still at the Tysons VA golfdom?

Vince - did someone from the home office get back with you on this?

Vince - Please contact Tim Brogan to get fitted for his SeeMore Putter. Tim's contact info is [email protected] 703-790-8844

We spoke with Tim this morning and let him know that a you will be contacting him to set up a fitting. Let us know if you need anything else and how it goes.

Vince - Please contact Tim Brogan to get fitted for his SeeMore Putter. Tim's contact info is [email protected] 703-790-8844

We spoke with Tim this morning and let him know that a you will be contacting him to set up a fitting. Let us know if you need anything else and how it goes.

Funny, I just got home from there and came away with an M2. Rolled quite a few different SeeMores and this was the one for me. Great feel,weight and looks. Thanks again for the help.

Well I have made my Si2 even more awsome than before if that's possible, I picked up a Super Stroke Ultra Slim grip a while back and was going to put it on a Scotty, but then the SeeMore came into my life, and the was nothing wrong with the red and black Winn grip that came from the factory , but I thought what the heck, I installed the Ultra Slim and WOW, this putter became un-belivable, I feel like it goes through the stroke perfect every time , before when I would get tired I seem to pull putts to the left, the SeeMore helped with this with the red dot but the feel it has now with this Super Stroke is fantastic, now it's not one of the bigger Fatso grips, it is not much bigger than the original grip , just straight, non tapered and I guess thats the feeling that I like

M2
IMG_0107.jpg
IMG_0105.jpg

Gorgeous Vince!

That thing is just gorgeous. Roll it well my man.

Thanks bro, I am excited to get it out on the course.

I'm truly excited for you. The feel off the m1 and m2 are tremendous as well IMO.

Very nice Vince!! That thing looks sweet. I'm sure it will roll well for you!

Looks sweet vince

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone. I am super stoked about the purchase and what made it even better is how outgoing SeeMore has been with all the help. I did miss the SeeMore rep by 5 minutes, would of loved to talk to him.

Thanks everyone. I am super stoked about the purchase and what made it even better is how outgoing SeeMore has been with all the help. I did miss the SeeMore rep by 5 minutes, would of loved to talk to him.

I believe there's also a Seemore instructor out at General's Ridge if you're ever out that way.

I believe there's also a Seemore instructor out at General's Ridge if you're ever out that way.

Havent played their but I did see that on SeeMore's site. I am playing Raspberry Falls Saturday so I will get a feel this weekend.

Havent played their but I did see that on SeeMore's site. I am playing Raspberry Falls Saturday so I will get a feel this weekend.

Nice! Raspberry Falls is a nice track. Hope it's in good shape for you.

That M2 looks awesome, good rolling!!!

Back