SeeMore Putters Thread

I can't get over how well I've been rolling the m9. I've been making more putts than I am even remotely used to lately, and I think it's directly related.

My last couple rounds I've had multiple birdies.. 4, 5, and 3. That's pretty big for me. Some from 30-40 feet as well, but more notable are the 'should make' putts that are now going in.

I'm such a believer. Can't wait to expand the SeeMore collection.

I agree on making more putts with my SeeMore's (FGP, M1 private reserve). Last four rounds included 3 to 4 birdies per round. The ball just seems to leave seeking the hole. Par saving putts have
been even more amazing, pressure putts when needed are making the birdie putts seem more attainable. The positive attitude when putting is knowing every time "I am going to make this". Now the hard part is which SeeMore putter to use that day.

For those of you with multiple Seemores can you please post at address pics so I can get a size idea. It'd be super awesome if you could get it next to other mallets. Interested in the size comparisons of the mid mallets (FGP2, Si3) to the Mallets (SB2 2, x3) and the oversize mallets (Sb1, Si5) etc. Thanks!
Bumping this post.

Alright, home now so I can chat a little bit about this..

I fought the wind today as best as I could (I think my app said 18+mph, but yeah) and it caused me to miss a ton of greens. You'd think that would produce some easier putts for par, but my chipping game was really touch and go all day as wel, forcing a handful of par putts between 10-20 feet.

With my SeeMore m9, I went to work. 28 putts total. That doesn't consider the numerous putts that rolled just by, or just fell away, some from upwards of 40 feet or more.. It's just unbelievable how much confidence I have with this putter right now. I dropped at a minimum, 8-10 putts that most days I wouldn't even think about making. Quite a few from over 20 feet.

Anyways, I've said it a lot lately, but I am 100% a believer in the SeeMore product. If you get a chance, roll one. They have changed the way I look at putting completely.

Last edited:
Seemore's customer service is just so good. I feel like that alone should keep me from buying any other putter.

Alright, home now so I can chat a little bit about this..

I fought the wind today as best as I could (I think my app said 18+mph, but yeah) and it caused me to miss a ton of greens. You'd think that would produce some easier putts for par, but my chipping game was really touch and go all day as wel, forcing a handful of par putts between 10-20 feet.

With my SeeMore m9, I went to work. 28 putts total. That doesn't consider the numerous putts that rolled just by, or just fell away, some from upwards of 40 feet or more.. It's just unbelievable how much confidence I have with this putter right now.

Anyways, I've said it a lot lately, but I am 100% a believer in the SeeMore product. If you get a chance, roll one. They have changed the way I look at putting completely.

I'll vouch for Dan's SeeMore awesomeness.

The last 2 rounds the dude has made more putts than Ive ever seen him make. Not only the short ones but he was banging them in from long distances too. Even with the missing GIR's yesterday, he was able to manage up and down more times than not. He's confident with this putter which goes a long way and is on fire with this thing at the moment!

I'll vouch for Dan's SeeMore awesomeness.

The last 2 rounds the dude has made more putts than Ive ever seen him make. Not only the short ones but he was banging them in from long distances too. Even with the missing GIR's yesterday, he was able to manage up and down more times than not. He's confident with this putter which goes a long way and is on fire with this thing at the moment!

Gotta tell ya man, on #9 after my third straight one putt, ranging from 10-30 feet, you said something to me. I really can't remember what it was, but it was something like "I've never seen you roll a putter so well." It took me back to an awesome compliment from ddec on Sunday at the Ohio Outing regarding my roll, and I can't begin to share how appreciative I am of those comments.. My putting has been morose for months, and I've finally found something that compliments my stroke.

Unreal. Thanks Deano.

I know how you feel, walking on the green anymore I feel like I am going to make this putt, think I rolled in a long par putt at the outing on #2 and it was like no doubt when it left the face. I am so stoked about the Si2 I can't describe it

It came it came! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351798389.709673.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351798401.047735.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351798414.665184.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351798425.617704.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351798434.266998.jpg

It came it came!
Congrats , after a little getting used to you will be rolling in the putts like a mad man, and I love the headcover, got the same style in blue

I ebay'd fgp see more putter. I was doing it on my phone and got confused and ended up winning two... Lol. I will refinish and cut one down for my gal and try one myself. I hope to come back and be able to share great stories.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2

I ebay'd fgp see more putter. I was doing it on my phone and got confused and ended up winning two... Lol. I will refinish and cut one down for my gal and try one myself. I hope to come back and be able to share great stories.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2

Nice - it will make for a happy family! :))!! Welcome to the SeeMore family!!

Played in a tourney today with a guy who works for SeeMore. I was the only guy in the group that didn't play with one of their putters, as I play a ghost Spider CS.

Well, the guy gave me a mFGP One CS gunmetal after the round with an awesome red plaid magnetic head cover. Not a bad score.

Can't wait to try it.

Played in a tourney today with a guy who works for SeeMore. I was the only guy in the group that didn't play with one of their putters, as I play a ghost Spider CS.

Well, the guy gave me a mFGP One CS gunmetal after the round with an awesome red plaid magnetic head cover. Not a bad score.

Can't wait to try it.

Dude, that's incredible!!! Pics!! We need pics!

I will get some pics in a bit.

I picked up a PCB belly putter off the Bay earlier this week. I often buy Christmas stuff for myself early because I hunt for bargains and the wife wouldn't know exactly what I'm looking for. Anyway, the PCB is a Christmas present...but I couldn't resist the temptation and rolled a handful of putts with it this morning. It felt surprisingly natural to roll a belly putter. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I wasn't leaving things short like I normally do. I suspect that is a function of a heavier putter head (vs. the M3) and how the belly putter encourages releasing the club. The putter has to go back into hibernation until Santa shows up but I'm excited about the possibilities with this.

Oops. Not a One CS. Just a mFGP. I love the headcover though. Hope the pics worked. They never seem to look right when I upload them through tapatalk

All it needs now is a superstroke grip.

Attachments

• tapaupload0.jpg
    tapaupload0.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
  • tapaupload1.jpg
    tapaupload1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
  • tapaupload2.jpg
    tapaupload2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
Looks like it messed up again. Hmm, ill try and get better pics again later.

Nice Minarets...love the tartan headcover.

Oops. Not a One CS. Just a mFGP. I love the headcover though. Hope the pics worked. They never seem to look right when I upload them through tapatalk

That headcover is fantastic. That alone is a gem.

I hope you find lots of success with that putter.

I love the tartan HC, mine should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. And I want an mFGP CS in a bad way! My favorite putter grip is a Super Stroke Slim, I have them on all my SeeMores.

That head cover is still one of my favorites.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

I just wanted to give SeeMore a big shout out today. I felt my headcover was a little too worse for wear, after only a short period of time. Shot them a message and Jim G, shot me an email in less than an hour offering to send me a couple replacements. I said 1, was more than enough, and really appreciated. Well when i got home today I had a SeeMore box in the mailbox with a replacement headcover for my putter, and a hat to cover Frank's head as well. It looks great!

Thanks SeeMore!

Picked up 2 more SeeMore's via the bay, m3 and Si3. Currently going through putter roulette to find out which one I like best. I sent an email to SeeMore (John) and he's going to run me through a fitting on Friday at their HQ. Cannot say enough about SeeMore and their customer service...Bravo!

Back