Wow I sucked tonight. Oh well, still fun playing with THPers. And one specific gamertag/emblem was epic.
There have been some classic gamertag pics. These teens have way too much time on their hands!

Lots of fun playing big team games with everyone. Robdizzle is a freaking stud

TapaTalk from the iPhone

So freaking tired this morning but so worth it. Had a blast last night. Only got a glimpse of Jrod rage and it was absolutely awesome.

Lots of fun playing big team games with everyone. Robdizzle is a freaking stud

TapaTalk from the iPhone
I think we can all agree that Domination is not our game. Team Death Match is a close second but we suck at Domination! I shutter to think of us on headquarters and forget Search and Destroy. At this point we might just have to do Free for All to stand a chance! LOL!

So freaking tired this morning but so worth it. Had a blast last night. Only got a glimpse of Jrod rage and it was absolutely awesome.

yeah, its usually a small window before he calls it quits, but its so money!

yeah, its usually a small window before he calls it quits, but its so money!

Still get a chuckle out of "Come on guys, I wanna blop" and "I like to party"

No, we have a few that like to just run around like crazy, but I love it. All the raging in our chat is hilarious

TapaTalk from the iPhone

No, we have a few that like to just run around like crazy, but I love it. All the raging in our chat is hilarious

TapaTalk from the iPhone
It's almost turning into a 'Rage Off'!

TapaTalk from the iPhone

The durka durka hilarious arabic yelling last night was probably the highlight for me.

The durka durka hilarious arabic yelling last night was probably the highlight for me.

I was in tears, I also enjoyed throwing out a little beep bop for you guys

"are the red dots the bad guys"

Hahahaha Yeahhhh yeahhhhhh

Hahah when you said that I almost lost it. The silence was priceless while everyone tried to figure out if you were being serious

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I got the FAL last night and played 1 round with it. I destroyed fools. Gotta agree with Dan on this one. Just a beast.

I got the FAL last night and played 1 round with it. I destroyed fools. Gotta agree with Dan on this one. Just a beast.

I wish I could handle that kind of gun, but Im a sprayer

1 clip per kill lol

I wish I could handle that kind of gun, but Im a sprayer

1 clip per kill lol

Hahaha yeah its called accuracy. If you ever get a killstreak you will be screwed and have no ammo.

I had a few good one liners last night. I may have pissed off some people.

Also, I am thankful that Jersey Nate has an awesome sense of humor.

Hahaha yeah its called accuracy. If you ever get a killstreak you will be screwed and have no ammo.

Whats a killstreak lol

Yeah Im hopig I get better over time, otherwise it will be a long winter.

Someone dropped the line, "War what happened to your new strategy." That made me laugh quite a bit also

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Someone dropped the line, "War what happened to your new strategy." That made me laugh quite a bit also

TapaTalk from the iPhone

he started off slow, but then got going

I had a few good one liners last night. I may have pissed off some people.

Also, I am thankful that Jersey Nate has an awesome sense of humor.

You have to when you suck at this game, lol. In between my cursing, I was tearing up laughing last night. You guys are hilarious.

Back