Caption This Contest 7-1-09

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Caption this photo and win a THP prize pack.

Here are the rules.
1. Only one entry per person
2. Do not quote the photo when making your entry.
3. By entering this contest you agree that if you win, you will take a picture of the prize and post it in the contest winners thread.

610x.jpg

Excuse me Miss, could I get some needle and thread? Tiger's kids must be out of pacifiers.

Last edited:
eh! Kobe! my boy tiger over here's a little fussy cuz you whuppin his team man. could you let them have a few every now and then?

You better make it a double...no make that 2 doubles! Hank's lessons aren't working and I was drubbed by TW on the links today, I need LIQUOR!!!

God bless my mother! I hit a golf ball closer to the hole than you can shoot a basketball, and I'm Charles Barkley!

(this pick was taken in Vegas in 2006 at a fight)

Give me two whiskey doubles and my car keys! Heck, i can drive! What do you think this is, Arizona?

:laugh: :laugh:

• Admin
I forgot to add that this one will run for a couple of days.

Guy on the right of Barkley "That is a biiiiiig head....good lord."

[Charles] Hey, I want one of those double fudge ice cream cakes!
[Tiger] You know you shouldn't eat those... makes you look fat, pffft, I can't even stand to look at you right now....

Last edited:
After ripping a hole in Tiger's jeans, Charles remarked, "I'm Charles Barkley, I do what I want!"
Tiger was not pleased.

"10 minutes to Wapner. 10 minutes to Wapner. I'm an excellent driver. Dad let my drive in the driveway. 10 minutes to Wapner. Uh oh fart. Uh oh fart."

ya me too! If you havent already, listen to frank caliendos impression! hahahahah

turrible just turible, errisponsuble turrible!

"And the next item up for auction is a set of lessons with Butch Harmon....an bidders?"

WWPSD=winner!

"Wazzzzup with this crap??? My boy Tiger looks like a scrub but I'm the one thats got to wear this friggin pass around my neck.... Just ain't right I tell ya"

Hey Tiger two more lessons and I'll only need 10 shots a side from ya.. all.

"And the next item up for auction is a set of lessons with Butch Harmon....an bidders?"

Ahhh carp.

Yeah. Winner winner chicken dinner.

A winner has not been declared and we still have a couple of days left. THP wants as many entries as possible in each Caption this.

"Have you seen my swing on TV??? I dont care who is sitting next to me my swing is better then Tigers and dont make me get up and prove it ....Oh hey Tiger whats up? Hows that leg?"

"Excuse me, could you tell this dude to my left to scoot the hell over and give me some room, he's cramping my style!"

Back