THP Buckles Have Arrived

That is correct.

Beyond disappointing. These shouldn't have lasted a week, mine is gorgeous!

Thanks Osahar.

Hey I'm #23. No fair. Claire you're going to have to represent for THP since you have belt buckle #1.

Mine came USPS, right to the mailbox. :confused2:

Hey I'm #23. No fair. Claire you're going to have to represent for THP since you have belt buckle #1.

I still don't know how I got that one--maybe for being the first non-charter member?

Maybe Mom really DID like me best?

I just picked it out of the bunch Claire. Nobody requested it, so I figured why not.

I just picked it out of the bunch Claire. Nobody requested it, so I figured why not.

Well, I appreciate it--makes me feel special.

Your special all right...hehe

#21 arrived yesterday! Thanks! I'm still not sure what I'll do for a strap. At the local mall all I could find were junky p-leather straps with studs and skulls. I don't have the game to back up a House of Fleming strap, so I'm just going to keep digging. I wonder if I could find something at a local leather shop. Hmm...

Good luck 92 and glad you liked it.

I checked a few stores yesterday and the only snap belts I could find had studs , skulls and other "non- golf" insignia on them....I am headed out to the flea market today...There is a guy there that hand does the leather....I am thinking of a Med/Dark brown and a white if heas them....Pics and review should be up MLT tomorrow....

Awesome looking buckle...Proud to represent THP...

signed - #6

Awesome Bama. I have not thought about a brown one with them. I look forward to that.

No idea the quality, but a quick google search brought a bunch of results. Here is one of them.

http://www.hotbuckles.com/snap-belts-c-31_67.html

thanks for the link...
Since i am sometimes "fashion challenged" JB, what did you have in mind for the colors for your belts that match the THP buckle??
or maybe we should be asking Claire?? or your significant other??lol

1 and 1/2 works great. As for colors, I have three, but that is most dictated by the straps I already had.

White and Black are just absolutely perfect. The buckle works great with them and I could not be any happier since it goes with most things with that color.

I have not seen brown, but because of the finish, I am sure it would work as long as it is a dark brown and not a light one. However black and brown together is not a perfect match and the buckle does have some black to it.

If you want to get creative with colors, you can as well. Straps in red, orange, lime green, and blue we have tried and they work.

Awesome info...thanks JB....
I was just not sure how well the 1.5" belt worked.
I am also assuming that any snap on buckled with a "rod type" fastener will work on this buckle....??

These 2 simple ones look like they would fit the bill nicely....not a bad price either....$21 shipped from your link for both....hmmmmmm

22Webay.jpg

22Bebay2.jpg

THose do like quite nice bama.

THose do like quite nice bama.

I dont want to flashy of a belt....that way the THP buckle stands out even more...:banana:

Okay, here's mine today:

THP020.jpg

That's why I want a black belt; can't rock the full Cleveland every time I go out. Certainly not the way my fade keeps turning into a slice lately...

Back