What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't plan to eat at home, so I didn't really have anything. That left us with burgers and hotdogs. Luckily I had cole slaw fxiings in the house, and there are always tater tots (Hubby's favorite) in the freezer. Classic if uninspired.

I had a two inch thick ribeye. Same shape as normal, just a lot thicker. I couldn't finish it.

We made my famous grilled cheese and french onion soup. It was darn good.

I would have too MO.

<sigh>

whataretheythinkingruiningaperfectlygoodbratlikethat </mumble>

spicy chicken and green beans

We made my famous grilled cheese and french onion soup. It was darn good.

We always have tomato soup with our grilled cheese.

Im taking my parents to Mortons tonight. It should be good.

Good kharma for you TGM.

We are trying to figure out what to do for dinner tonight.

We're having the rest of the package of our super thick ribeyes tonight! With small potatoes. Nothing else, this will be too much!

cube steak with corn and rice

More cocktail party food. I miss cooking.

Last night we ordered a pizza, but tonight we are staying in and making grilled chicken and this Chinese Black rice we got last vacation. It is really good stuff.

Homemade grilled hamburger and a beer...

My favorite summer dinner. Smoked turkey/blueberry/toasted pecan salad. The kids hate it, but that means there's more for Hubby and me.

Summer holiday weekend dinner:

ribs, cole slaw, corn on the cob.

But for dessert: I made brownies and my mother-in-law's chocolate sauce. So the family can have chocolate brownie sundaes.

Spoiler
I am NOT going to the post office tomorrow, Harry.

Steak and potatoes.

But in about 15 minutes we are having some bread. Regular white bread, but not out of a box. Actually used ingredients! Tried a bacon and cheese bread yesterday but it didn't turn out well.

Had a calzone from the bar/restaurant down the street.

M-I-L is in town, so she treated us to a home cooked meal.

Fried pork chops, smothered in mushroom gravy, mashed new potatoes, Ranch Style beans, and biscuits. It was yummay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back