What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I would have done it today but it was either that or play golf with no wind for a change!

I'm such a club ho. :D

A set (4-pw) Mizuno MP 60 and a Callaway ft-iq imix driver. I bought the irons just to see how I like them and the ft-iq driver because I hit my squarewoods (3-5) so darn well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Taylormade Rocketbladez 5-PW
Vokey Wedge 54*.11*
2 Dozen ProV1's
Nike Fleece Pullover

...all for about $500. Black Friday = Win!

Nice deal!

Next money spent will be on the Albatross Club.

Excellent! Good expenditure!

I bought two pairs of Adicross(blue & Lime) & a dozen TP5, shipped to my door for $110 total on GPP.
I love the Adicross. $49 per pair minus my GPP social media credits & $24.99 for the balls. Saved $25 with the credits. Very cool.
Also laughed at this. Right handed shaft? Check the screenshot:

i-TsmBGQj-L.png

Cleveland Mashie 18* hybrid. Updating the bag, one club at a time.

Large bucket at the range best $ to spend for a better game. Also fits my budget spent way to much on clubs this year HA HA HA

Picked up a copy of Dave Pelz's Putting Bible and I'm already into chapter two. Fascinating stuff!

Ken

I made a trip to Golfsmith and hit some drivers and ended up buying an R11s 10.5 regular. I got a $60 or $80 gift card since it was black friday. I have been hitting a Burner 2.0 with a stiff shaft. We'll see how it goes. I also bought a new Calaway bag that had a forward slot for my putter and full length club slots. Lots of zipper pouches, etc. Oh and they had buy one get one of their big and tall Ping shirts so got a couple more of those. It was a fun day getting me some new stuff.

Cleveland CG16's (S-flex steel shafts) 3-PW in Black Pearl. Also added +1 degree upright lies & mid-size grips.

$304.99 w/shipping at Discount Golf World.

I made a trip to Golfsmith and hit some drivers and ended up buying an R11s 10.5 regular. I got a $60 or $80 gift card since it was black friday. I have been hitting a Burner 2.0 with a stiff shaft. We'll see how it goes. I also bought a new Calaway bag that had a forward slot for my putter and full length club slots. Lots of zipper pouches, etc. Oh and they had buy one get one of their big and tall Ping shirts so got a couple more of those. It was a fun day getting me some new stuff.

That's a good day

I got these amazingly adorable hand knitted monkey golf ball cover and a panda head cover for my niece from Amimono, it's going to be her Christmas gift. Can't wait to see her face!

I just bought the BOGO Callaway Razr Fit driver and 3 wood for my father in law.

A 2011 THP putter cover......I need just one more, the white with THP logos all over and I'll have them all. :bananadance:

Seemore SB-1 used off the bay

This came today...

emyrames.jpg

3unura7y.jpg

puvudy9e.jpg

Bought these bad boys and a swing eval + 3 lessons with GolfTec!

NZsbk.jpg

And now I bought an F5. Last golf club purchase until March at the very least.

And now I bought an F5. Last golf club purchase until March at the very least.

Forgot to mention it here, but I got an F3 for dirt cheap on the Bay a few days ago. Excited to test it out!

Forgot to mention it here, but I got an F3 for dirt cheap on the Bay a few days ago. Excited to test it out!

they are so cheap on there, its foolish not to get one to try. best deal on eBay ive seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back