THP Fantasy Football - Week 12 Thread

League 2 is a tight one as well. West Division is CLOSE! I'm riding a 3 game win streak right now. Couple of very good trades are working in my favor now. Should be close.

Whoever snags those last 2 playoff spots earned it. Good grief. What a mess heading into the last few weeks. Whose roster shake ups will pay off the most?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

It's just a mess in our league. Craziness!

I am now playing spoiler the rest of the year to all those league 4 yahoos!

I'm hoping I win it all. My team is looking strong. Except Vernon Davis. Hate him.

I think me and you play this week sorry for you lose Ha Ha

One more bad game for your team next week and you may be looking from the outside in come playoff time!

Wasn't a high scoring week but enough for me to win!!

Yeah, the West Division has become one giant calamity over the last few weeks. Heck, the whole league is a calamity. Dude, I just noticed your PA is 782. What the Hell!?! Did you catch every team on their players bye weeks? That's like 200 points less than the next closest guy.

Is there anyone else in the leagues that might could have < 1000 points scored against them on the season??

There are only 8 teams that have more than 1k scored against in our league (League 2). There are 7 that have scored 1k.

Is there anyone else in the leagues that might could have < 1000 points scored against them on the season??

No one in league 1 will achieve that.

I just hope Steve Smith doesn't have a big night tonight. If not, I'll be on the road to victory this week in league 4.

I just hope Steve Smith doesn't have a big night tonight. If not, I'll be on the road to victory this week in league 4.

I'm hoping the same thing buddy. As our league gets tight at the top if you pull this out.

I'm hoping the same thing buddy. As our league gets tight at the top if you pull this out.

Anyone know the tie breaker rules?

If Buck loses tonight I believe I take sole possession of the division!

Cam just secured me the victory for the week (unless he throws 3 interceptions and gains no more yards). Weird week. I looked at the Foley Beach Taco Boys, and his players had accounted for 8 TD's. My guys have accounted for 3 as of now, and I am up 4 points right now.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I suck and FF is my nemesis!!!

hahaha jackson is getting X Rays GREAT!!!!!!! i need carolinas kicker to put up a solid 24 points!

Back