Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons

Holy smokes another great opprotunity from THP and Taylor Made Thanks you to both amazing companies.

1. What irons do you currently play? Taylor Made Burner 2.0
2. What have you thought about the current reviews going up in the review thread? The reviews so far have been outstanding and I would love the chance to compare Rocket Bladzes to my Burner 2.0's
3. What is the weather like in your area right now? high's 60's lows mid 30's still lots of golf left in Georgia to be played this year .

1. What irons do you currently play? :bridgestone: J38 DPC w/ Project X 6.0 flighted shafts.
2. What have you thought about the current reviews going up in the review thread? The reviews thus far sound amazing, higher ball flight, longer & more forgiving? What else could we ask for?
3. What is the weather like in your area right now? I live in Miami, the weather is peachy :)

1. What irons do you currently play? Taylormade TP CB

2. What have you thought about the current reviews going up in the review thread? I've read some great reviews on these clubs and would really love a chance to test them out. Would also like to compare them to my current TMs.

3. What is the weather like in your area right now? High 30s to Low 50s now. Soon will be to cold to take to course, but I live very close to a golf dome that I practice at at least once a week in the winter months.

1. What irons do you currently play?
I play the Taylormade Burner 2.0 HP in stiff flex, with stock shafts standard specs. They seem to be forgiving enough for me but I would really love to test the RocketBlades.
2. What have you thought about the current reviews going up in the review thread?
I think the RocketBladez reviews are going great. The THP staffers who were sent out the RocketBlades, have me intrigued and they are doing a nice job. They have been there to answer questions and show fantastic pictures and comparisons. I really love that they are taking requests, and answering them effectively. One thing I would definitely love to see is more video reviews and on course reviews, I know write ups and pictures are great, but I also know that good videos are effective as well, and I could add to the pot with my video reviews and write ups.
3. What is the weather like in your area right now?
In my area the weather is currently 40*-70*. We have sunny days, and don't get much snow or rain, and we always play golf through the winter constantly, so effectively testing these irons will not be a problem.

Thanks THP and Taylormade!

Another great testing oppurtunity for someone...Hopefully me lol...but an awesome opputunity for someone who those lucky individuals may be...

I currently game the Rocketballz irons... stiff shaft... 1 degree flat

2. What have you thought about the current reviews going up in the review thread?
I love the reviews that currently go on in the forum... It really helps to see people actually test and give feed back on how new products perform. I check them every day wait to see what else will be reviewed next.

It is in the 50's-60's right now... I live in North Alabama so it doesnt get that cold up here... and reguardless..its never to cold to play golf lol

1. What irons do you currently play? Bridgestone J40 DPC'S
2. What have you thought about the current reviews going up in the review thread? They seem like a solid iron. Turf interaction seems good. Would be nice to see how they work for a mid capper.
3. What is the weather like in your area right now? It ranges from 40* to 55*. Time to bundle up when I play. But still can play. Plus my course has no leaves. It's all pines!

thanks for the awesome opportunity THP and Taylormade.

Im glad to see there is some good excitement about these.

Of course there is lol .....THESE are ROCKETBLADES BABY!....lol been watching too much college basketball lol

There should definitely be some excitement over these. And testing clubs this time of year is great, because the courses clear out a bit, and you can really spend some time on the course.

As much as I'd love to throw my hat in the ring for testing. Winter in Chicago doesn't allow much golf. Good luck to all and I really look forward to hearing how these perform v

Why are all the Taylormade Testing done in the winter!!!! Good luck to all the testers who get picked! I will be really looking into this one to see how they compare to other Taylormade products!

And a big thanks goes to JB and GG for another great testing opportunity

I play Hogan Apex Edge or Mizuno MP59

I think they look awesome. The slot intrigues me big time. The forgiveness seems like something that could definitely help me.

The geese are still here, so winter is not here yet. Forecast creeps into the 50s next week and that looks like its here to stay. I am not worried about the weather. We didn't have an inch of snow until February last year.

Thanks to THP and TMaG!

Seems to be more excitement for these then the R11's, these definitely have my attention! I've been enjoying the reviews so far can't wait to hear what the testers have to say about them.

I don't see how there couldn't, these are awesome looking irons. And I for one can't wait to see how they work with the slot!

I hate living in the northeast. What an amazing contest from THP and TM. Unfortunately I'm going to have to pass because all the courses will be closing in a few weeks. Good luck guys.

Current Irons: Ping G10, but been switching out on occasion with Mike Machspeed irons

Thoughts on Current Reviews: I think that the reviews that have been going up have been very detailed and paint a very clear picture of the products performance. They provide information that is helpful to the 'regular' golfer. The reviews of the VRS hybrids were very influential in my decision to purchase them.

Current weather in my area: Averages mid 40's to 60. Winter precipitation is at least 5-6 weeks away at a minimum.

stupid winter. Looking forward to hearing the testers reviews (on top of the staff reviews already done). I'm eyeing these and the tour model closely.

~Rock

1: I currently play the Titleist AP2 712 4-PW
2: I am very interested in the "speed slot" on these irons. From what it looks like, Taylormade is moving in the right direction with its product line.
3: 45-65 daily. Mostly sunny with some cloudy days.

You guys are INCREDIBLE. Always interesting testing going on.

I play Hogan Apex Edge Pros with regular flex graphite shafts

I am intrigued. I have always fancied a smaller head with a thin top line and minimal offset but I am open to opportunities to expand my horizons. I could sure use some of the added length.

80's and sunny every day.

Good luck to all (especially me)_

1. What irons do you currently play? Taylormade r9 TP
2. What have you thought about the current reviews going up in the review thread? I read all the reviews, its very informational since I'm allways tinkering with my bag.
3. What is the weather like in your area right now? I live in Dallas/Ft Worth area, its golfing weather all year round. I played today and It was 65* outside and sunny.

I love seeing the excitement in here!

Word has it that the testers are going to be chosen very quickly on this one, so get your entries in if you want to be part of it!

Wow, another great opportunity to get involved with testing and feedback on a much anticipated product, well done again THP and TMAG!
I would love to be considered for testing, but perhaps haven't been an active enough member these past months. Working away on a boat I miss out on summer golf, but the great news is I am not employed this winter so can get some serious game time! I could have the luxury of being a full-time tester for a couple of months. :)

1) I currently play R11s. I'm 6ft 6" and generate a lot of height with my shots, so I'd be interested to compare the Bladez against the R11s to see if they compete on distance, as some of the current testers have reported a higher ball flight.

2) I've been following the thread and the odd shots they're occasionally reporting are interesting. Cannot seem to work out how a club with such a large sweet spot is kicking out these 'flyers'. I sometimes struggle with my long irons, so the slot/blade combo for long/short iron play is something that I think I should investigate. I really want to compare the forgiveness of the Bladez with the feel offered by the R11s.

3) it's the UK, so it's wet. However, I'm lucky enough to live just up the road from some superbly maintained winter courses and I golf all winter long. I'm playing the Brabazon course at the Belfry in February - how cool would it be to have a shoot out between the R11s and RocketBladez to see what makes it into the bag for those special 18 holes?

Heavy Sigh. Would love to sign up for this one but with the colder weather coming to NW Ohio I'll have to pass. Good luck to everyone signing up. Thanks THP for all you do and Thank you TM!

I currently play Taylor Made MC's with DG S300's 3-PW

I really like what I'm hearing about the Rocketbladez. Like to hear about how soft they are coming off the face on well struck shots and also the feedback when you hit and off center shot.

In NC it's around 35 at night/morning and low 50's in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back