Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can look at common opponents for ND/Bama if we want, oh that's Michigan.

One team won 13-6 at home vs Michigan, the other won 40-14 at home vs Michigan.

Alabama's closest game this year game against the #3 team in the BCS standings and the #5 team in the BCS standinds. Notre Dames closest game was to Pitt, in triple OT.

By that logic tOSU might beat ND.

WE SHOULDA BEEN NC THIS YEAR THANKS A LOT TRESSEL.

By that logic tOSU might beat ND.

WE SHOULDA BEEN NC THIS YEAR THANKS A LOT TRESSEL.
I would actually like to see tOSU vs ND.

Yah right. That would be awful.

Of course that would be one game we would have a chance of winning hehe.

I'm not fond of watching my biggest rival be a heavy favorite in the title game. It seems i have seen this show before.

I'm not fond of watching my biggest rival be a heavy favorite in the title game. It seems i have seen this show before.

I wish tOSU would stop scheduling home and homes with stupid pac whatever and ACC teams. We need to play SEC.

I wish tOSU would stop scheduling home and homes with stupid pac whatever and ACC teams. We need to play SEC.

Agreed, I'd love to see more big 10 teams schedule games with SEC opponents.

Alabama's closest game this year game against the #3 team in the BCS standings and the #5 team in the BCS standinds. Notre Dames closest game was to Pitt, in triple OT.

For what it's worth , the Bama - Michigan game was not a home game - it was a neutral site game in Dallas.

All this banter might be fun for some... But, the cool thing is it will be settled on the field.

Judging by what I'm reading on Twitter (reliable, I know :bulgy-eyes:) looks like a couple of the SEC coaching jobs will be filled within the next day or so...Arkansas and Auburn it appears.

Judging by what I'm reading on Twitter (reliable, I know :bulgy-eyes:) looks like a couple of the SEC coaching jobs will be filled within the next day or so...Arkansas and Auburn it appears.
It's possible that Auburn will announce it today.

You guys hearing anything about Christ Peterson? Cal fan here and I want him for my Bears. But those Arkansas rumors linger.

You guys hearing anything about Christ Peterson? Cal fan here and I want him for my Bears. But those Arkansas rumors linger.
Not for AU.

I dont believe there is anything that will take Peterson out of Boise.

Seems to be Petrino or Smart from what I'm heard...any different guesses on your end?

Seems to be Petrino or Smart from what I'm heard...any different guesses on your end?
It's a three horse race between Gus Malzahn, Kirby Smart and Petrino.

My gut tells me it's Smart.

My gut tells me it's Smart.

Our boards are saying they've heard Smart turned it down and they will announce Malzahn, but we'll see (could be wishful thinking on our end). If true, I don't know what Kirby's waiting for in taking a HC job and making his own name...I don't think Bama would hire him as Saban's successor without HC experience.

I'm feeling pretty confident that we'll have Charlie Strong in Tennessee soon as well. If we do, I like the pickup.

I'm feeling pretty confident that we'll have Charlie Strong in Tennessee soon as well. If we do, I like the pickup.

Seems to be the growing sentiment, and I think it would be a very good step up from where they were.

Seems to be the growing sentiment, and I think it would be a very good step up from where they were.

Yep. A lot of up and coming top notch recruits are wanting to play for him. That bodes well for Tennessee. Plus he's a super intense guy that knows how to properly channel his enthusiasm. That means a lot when you're a head coach.

WE - Looks like it may be Gus, starting to see it on Twitter.

And on Auburn's Scout page

WE - Looks like it may be Gus, starting to see it on Twitter.

Ah yes, Twitter. The great feeder of all rumors Gruden @ TN as well. Twitter drives me nuts when it comes to sports speculation.

This one could be true though.

I know what you're saying COLT, this one was retweeted from @AStateNation though.

I wonder if Trooper and Luper stay if it is Gus.

I know what you're saying COLT, this one was retweeted from @AStateNation though.

I get you. I'm agreeing though as this seems it should be a legitimate pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back