Team Dot Com Captain - 2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
The odds of me hitting the first tee shot are very slim this time around. I think it's time for someone else to have that honor.

That's right, you're the captain! You get to say jump and they get to say how high

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

That's right, you're the captain! You get to say jump and they get to say how high

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

I do rule with an iron fist. Hope you submit a video. I could ride your coattails.

Congrats again bro....very well desevered and I would be honored to play for you again

Congrats Dean!! Win this one!

Congrats ddec, that is awesome, well deserved for sure!!!

atta boy ddec!!!!!

Congrats Dean!

John Deere Tap'n

Congrats, congrats Dean!!!!

Grats Dean!!!

Congrats ddec

Congrats Dean, I might just have to hide in your luggage this year.

I do rule with an iron fist. Hope you submit a video. I could ride your coattails.

I'm thinking about it but need to clear the dates for next year with "the boss" and make sure she is on board.

I couldn't find the Logo thread so I thought I'd bump this for Team Dot Com supporters!!!

I couldn't find the Logo thread so I thought I'd bump this for Team Dot Com supporters!!!
I overlooked this bump Icey......but now I see it. I like the bump. Hope I don't miss another one of these bumps............

Alright you TDC faithful we need to come up with a great nickname for our dear Captain. Bring any and all ideas. (Friendly ideas, I'm asking this as a serious question, I'm not looking to open up the floor for competitive banter!!!)

I like Linus personally....

Alright you TDC faithful we need to come up with a great nickname for our dear Captain. Bring any and all ideas. (Friendly ideas, I'm asking this as a serious question, I'm not looking to open up the floor for competitive banter!!!)

d.d.e.coatailrider?

:banana:

d.d.e.coatailrider?

That's fine my coat is long and dean and I are equal in all aspects of the game when we play together.

this could be fun

That's fine my coat is long and dean and I are equal in all aspects of the game when we play together.

minus the fact that Buck hit ball far. But yes the 2 times we have played each time it was the same stroke difference. No shame in that.

d.d.e.coatailrider?

Come on Jesse, I know you can read!!!

Maybe we should wait until nerfy posts, I bet she's got the inside track on a few good ones!

Come on Jesse, I know you can read!!!

Maybe we should wait until nerfy posts, I bet she's got the inside track on a few good ones!

yeah but those aren't family friendly:alien:

Mr. 4thTimesTheCharm!

I don't get that one....he was on the winning team the first time and this is only the 3rd Morgan Cup....so where does 4th time come in......OR am I missing something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back