Big Break Greenbrier (Spoilers)

I am another who is glad to see Chan go. Dude could putt, that's for sure.

Just finished watching the last episode (had it recorded) and man am I glad Chan is gone! Still rootin' for the local hero James all the way!

Gots to root for James!! If you been watching the Last Break Challend on TGC website, you aren't going to like the result probably. I wonder what happened to break Stu's hand like that?

Glad the lawnboy is gone next..

Anyone else following 'Last Break'? I think it's a nice that they can still win something even after being eliminated from the main show. I wanna know what happened to Stu's hand!!

I am another who is glad to see Chan go. Dude could putt, that's for sure.

Yep, he was deadly with that SeeMore...it's no wonder he is a rep for them.

I am glad to see him gone too, he was getting on my nerves.

Sucks that Chsn got the axe, wish he would have done better

Wish we had golf channel so I could follow these programs. I like seeing replays of the best moments but I would like to watch the whole program.

Wish we had golf channel so I could follow these programs. I like seeing replays of the best moments but I would like to watch the whole program.

If you go to the Golf Channel website, they have all of the seasons archived. I don't know if you will be able to watch them where you are in the world though.

I was pretty surprised by last night's episode. I figured that Rick would win the whole thing.

I'll be pulling for Squatch now, I suppose. He is money in the elimination challenges.

Congrats to Chan Song (@pchansong) for winning the Last Break and $5,000. Back in on the Big Break Greenbrier!!

chanbb.jpg

Chan is back for another episode...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000!!!

^^haha. I saw that someone is coming back, but Golf Channel left us hanging, as usual. No one else was worth bringing back, personality-wise.

Double BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Congrats to Chan Song (@pchansong) for winning the Last Break and $5,000. Back in on the Big Break Greenbrier!!

chanbb.jpg

That's awesome. Congrats to Chan!!!

Always awesome to see a SeeMore man finish in the money.

TapAhoy!

James Lepp is the dood. Saucer pass FTW.

Still think Mark is the best one and will win. I've thought that from Day 1. Although, I thought Rick would make it to the Last Episode.

James Lepp is the dood. Saucer pass FTW.

As an ex hockey guy I really want to try it, but I know I'd do damage to myself, the club or the turf!!

^^haha. I saw that someone is coming back, but Golf Channel left us hanging, as usual. No one else was worth bringing back, personality-wise.

Yeah it looks like it's next episode. I hope that Chan coming back is allowed to be released this early.

You know what angers me? The commercial about someone coming back. When all three guys look to the left, three of the fakest looks I have ever seen. That's all I see when I see the commercial and it's so annoying. Especially the last guy lol

As an ex hockey guy I really want to try it, but I know I'd do damage to myself, the club or the turf!!

I have tried it....all I get is pushing the ball along the ground....LOL

Well, I can't believe that it is Chan that will be competing for the additional $5K. As most can tell from reading these posts and from watching the show, he's not the most well liked individual. At least on this show. Don't throw your seemore's at me, he may be a great guy in person, who knows. You've got to give the guy his due though. Other than a gimme by Stu (I would still like to know what happened to his hand), he had to earn his way every step of the way back on to participate in the last challenge for him, and a chance to win another $5K. He truly did step up to the plate against Rick to win. He left a couple of those chips right by the hole. Hard to beat someone chipping like that. I'll root for him to get that much, then we can get back to the three who are still actually competing to win the show!! Go James!!

Back