The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Horton's tripple tripple FTW!!!

DD coffee is great! I take mine with cream and Splenda

Tim Horton's coffee might be the worst I've ever had

DD coffee is great! I take mine with cream and Splenda

Tim Horton's coffee might be the worst I've ever had

Starbuck's takes the proverbial cake for me there - I like some of their 'fancy' drinks but find their coffee to be just unbearable.

Starbuck's takes the proverbial cake for me there - I like some of their 'fancy' drinks but find their coffee to be just unbearable.

Starbucks is alright, if I'm craving a fancy frozen coffee with caramel I go to a fancy local Irish restaurant where mcfrappes are $3 instead of 5

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Starbucks is alright, if I'm craving a fancy frozen coffee with caramel I go to a fancy local Irish restaurant where mcfrappes are $3 instead of 5

Hmmmm. I need to find me one of those fancy local Irish restaurants, haha.

Hmmmm. I need to find me one of those fancy local Irish restaurants, haha.

Haha, the frappes aren't so bad, you may need to hold your breath to avoid the taste but it's cheaper and bigger

Ugh. Physical geography notes on Russia, BORING. I hate making new notes.

Haha, the frappes aren't so bad, you may need to hold your breath to avoid the taste but it's cheaper and bigger

I actually find their coffee to be bearable.

Haah that Sucks. I can't stop thinking of call of duty modern warfare when I read anything about Russia

I'm all about everything Russia but geography notes definitely suck.

I'm all about everything Russia but geography notes definitely suck.

Yup. Gotta get through the physical to get to the cultural/social/historical. All about grinding away right now! Haha

A tip that Tadashi gave me a while back popped into my head during my round today, and the only shot that sucked afterwards was my approach shot into 18, which I chunked.

I just wish it had happened on 10 tee, rather than 16 tee!

For the record, it was making sure I had my right shoulder pulled back.

Yup. Gotta get through the physical to get to the cultural/social/historical. All about grinding away right now! Haha

A little off-topic but have you ever heard of or used Prezi? I've just been getting into it - I love it. It's like Powerpoint on a Barry Bonds amount of steroids. You can do a ton of interesting stuff with it.

The electric chair was invented by a dentist.

A little off-topic but have you ever heard of or used Prezi? I've just been getting into it - I love it. It's like Powerpoint on a Barry Bonds amount of steroids. You can do a ton of interesting stuff with it.

The military would have you thrown in the brig for mentioning PowerPoint as an inferior presentation tool to anything. The military LOVES its PowerPoint! *whispers quietly* "I personally despise it"!

The military would have you thrown in the brig for mentioning PowerPoint as an inferior presentation tool to anything. The military LOVES its PowerPoint! *whispers quietly* "I personally despise it"!

Check out Prezi. You'll blow their minds!

Thainer...

Thainer...

If anyone wants to txt Thainer in the am, consider this ur warning: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354803197.492384.jpg

Gio a dude needs to be able to THP naked with no repercussions.

He's probably just trying to find a good shaft and head combination.

Gio a dude needs to be able to THP naked with no repercussions.

i just assumed that layin around naked on THP was a faux pas...like, sneakers in a country club...but now i see why Thainer's always 'pondering' stuff...

Check out Prezi. You'll blow their minds!

I Prezi'ed a project 2 years ago for my Senior Design class and the teacher ate that up. He thought I was the lord, it was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back