Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go R flex in tapers... Lol

Dude, if I ever go back to them full time, I plan on it. They be stout.

You though, you're a lean mean animal, I'm just a bald old wildebeest. Hahaha!

I'm pondering the Texas THP Invitational! I'm hoping I can make it!!

Anyone pondering a VR_s 8.5 driver with PX 6.5 shaft PM me.

I am officially pondering woods. I have Original Burners bought used 1, 3, 5 and I hit them well at times. It's just I am guessing golf technology has improved immensely since when they came out (2004?). I hit a White headed Superfast, what a difference.

I am pondering a Ping driver (not sure which I did like G20 reviews better) and a Razor Fit (deal now is buy the Driver get fairway woods free at GolfSmith) a Taylor made and hear the recommendations for the Cobra, and saw Titlesit has new drivers out.

My wedges are a little 'off'' as far as lies. I have X-22's and the PW is 44 the SW is 54 and I got an off brand 60 degree so I am thinking about 50 degree. I would like a Volkey wedge, but $ count too ya know.

Pretty much all of the 2013 3-woods. That's my ponder.

Pretty much all of the 2013 3-woods. That's my ponder.

What are you looking for that the Mashie can't provide?

Well I got my daughters tuition paid with a little left over thanks to some good sales for the last 2 weeks.
So Santa (a.k.a WIFE) Says it's ok if I spend 200.00 on golf for next year so here is my ponders any advise to get the most is appreciated!

Cart Bag- (good used is ok by me) My one and only bag is thrashed and has to be replaced it's 9 years old.
GPS- not sure what type yet but it will probably be used off ebay- I do like extractable scoring functions.
Wedge- I do need a good 54* or 55* with no more than 8* bounce

What are you looking for that the Mashie can't provide?

New hawtness would be my guess? The Mashie is a dang good 3w but there is a lot of new and awesome stuff coming out and a lot of times it's nice to just switch things up.

I'm pondering just dropping the Anser 3w out of my bag and just going with 13 clubs. I have never...ever... in all of my time playing found a time when I NEEDED a 3w. I just keep on playing them though. The head cover comes off once or twice every 5 rounds or so. Even then it's just because I hadn't hit it in a while. Maybe I'll break out a 62* wedge to fill the spot in my bag.

I have lost the ability to hit a 3W. I'm pondering a 2 hybo.

I love my Adams a12 2 Hybrid. Super easy to hit and I love the VTS shaft it comes stock with. I may be willing to part with mine, because I am seriously pondering adding a AMP Cell hybrid this winter.

I'm just an equipment geek!

I figured as much but was just curious. It seems like you will have plenty of good options.

I figured as much but was just curious. It seems like you will have plenty of good options.

I won't lie though, my heart is set on an Amp Cell for that spot. I do want to hit Cally's options something fierce too though.

Harry seems excited about what is in store for Cally. Really looking forward to messing with the MyFly myself.

I love my Adams a12 2 Hybrid. Super easy to hit and I love the VTS shaft it comes stock with. I may be willing to part with mine, because I am seriously pondering adding a AMP Cell hybrid this winter.

As my Max says, instresting

J40!!! I hit this thing a on Thursday and was immediately in love, ball felt hot off of the face and for me I got real solid distances off of the deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back