Pictures - THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

She did a great job too! She kept saying "oh I'm sooooooo tired and sleepy". I said, "get ya arse behind the wheel and let's get this wagon down the rode". :bicker::D

you are such a trip Bill. I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to tee it up with you! Repped for hilarity.

you are such a trip Bill. I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to tee it up with you! Repped for hilarity.

We had a great time Dan and I hope we can tee it up again at another outing! Thanks for putting up with an old hack like myself :D

lol loved the legs crossed after he was drinking his manly beer. wish i had video of our villa every night.

I like to keep it classy with crossed legs and maple crown shots.

Great pics everyone. I had a blast as usual, no bail money needed.

We had a great time Dan and I hope we can tee it up again at another outing! Thanks for putting up with an old hack like myself :D

HACK??? I recall a AWESOME back 9 even with 1 terrible hole....more like HUSTLER

HACK??? I recall a AWESOME back 9 even with 1 terrible hole....more like HUSTLER

haha yea it was a sweet back nine with the exception of a 10 on one hole :at-wits-end:

Great pics GG. It's always nice to put some more faces to names on here. Can't wait til I get to be one of them.

Agreed, it's always nice to put faces with names, and even real names with forum names!

haha yea it was a sweet back nine with the exception of a 10 on one hole :at-wits-end:

yeah when you said that was your score and I saw your card, I couldnt believe it, thats a heck of a solid back 8ish man!

OG is no hack. He was driving par 4s Saturday. It was awesome.

Come on buddy, I told you to stay out of that stump liqour :D

OG is no hack. He was driving par 4s Saturday. It was awesome.

do you mean he was driving ON par 4's? lol

OG's a hustler, its that simple, he was probably trying to get strokes after #10 only to bury people on the way in

do you mean he was driving ON par 4's? lol

OG's a hustler, its that simple, he was probably trying to get strokes after #10 only to bury people on the way in

He was practically pin high on #6. It was a beast of a drive.

was OG playing from the old dude tees?

Man that looked like a great time. Those were some awesome pictures too.

I invited him to play the blues, but he declined. I do believe he had a special name for his teebox.
did he play the seniors?

hahaha --- yeah Staples has a great looking swing. I was impressed the whole day.

Some good things in that photo of the finish pose I'd like to try to emulate. The footwork, the belt buckle pointing at target, keeping the spine tilt, posting up on left leg, etc...

This is an awesome thread !

Looks like everyone had a great time. Love the pics

I know its probably not easy when youre doing it, but I really like having all the member names with the pics. It makes it alot easier to put faces with names here. Looks like the weather held out, looking forward to getting to MB in July.

There's some great pictures there. looks like everyone had a good time.

I went in and added them. I hope I got all the names right. It's hard to learn everyone by screen name and then real name. Thank goodness Golfergal labeled her pics. That helps a lot.

I know its probably not easy when youre doing it, but I really like having all the member names with the pics. It makes it alot easier to put faces with names here. Looks like the weather held out, looking forward to getting to MB in July.

Pictures look amazing all!

Back