Wonton, you just made my day!

Nice job Wonton! And you too Mr. Satchmo.

Pure awesomeness right there Wonton !

The quality of the people on this forum continues to amaze me! What a great gesture...

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I ran straight to the putting range right after this came in, I'm still in shock lol!

Thanks Won, this thing is going straight into my bag! It rolls better than I imagined it to!

Wow Wonton very nice of you. Satch I said earlier good things happen to good people. The members here are amazing.

Wow awesome gesture by Wonton, but just as great of Satch to be there for him when he needed it. That's what makes this place great!

I ran straight to the putting range right after this came in, I'm still in shock lol!

Thanks Won, this thing is going straight into my bag! It rolls better than I imagined it to!

I'm glad! You've got 2 years to use it then it's BANNED!!! Hahahaha

Wow Wonton very nice of you. Satch I said earlier good things happen to good people. The members here are amazing.

yes it does man, thanks for the kind words, Won is a perfect example of what a great THPer is

I'm glad! You've got 2 years to use it then it's BANNED!!! Hahahaha

hahahaha, unless the club pro personally kicks me out, I'm using this way past the ban date

Wow, awesome what a lovely gesture!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tell me about it lol, he basically handed me my putter game in a global golf carboard box, and sent it to my doorstep, the putter is perfect length for me, and I have never been so consistent with my putting, Wonton basically cured me of my yips!

How did I miss this? Way to go Wonton! Awesome!

That's awesome and Odyssey White Ice putters are quality clubs.

Yeah this was such a random and amazing act of kindness! The putter itself is the best I've ever played!

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Great going Wonton!!! Now, about that BMW....

Back