Wonton, you just made my day!

Mr. Satchmo

urielsatchmoortegaMR.Jinx
Reaction score
Handicap
MR. Jinx
Ok, so Wonton is a THP member that I have been chatting with since April, one day I get a PM asking me for my address, that he wants to send my a holiday gift, so I gave it to him and told him it wasn't necessary, but that I appreciated it. He said it was a token of appreciation for being there for him during a hard time in his life and that it was something small.

Today, the ups truck shows up and I see a huge box at my doorstep, immediately I was blown away, he had said something small, yet a huge box was sitting there.I opened it up, and immediately my heart stopped, inside was a brand new Odyssey belly putter (#7), I don't know how he knew I always wanted one, but he did.

Wonton, you have outdone yourself, and your graciousness has made this guy's (me) whole year!!!! I appreciate it man!

8261789801_6c1a7987c1.jpg

8261792463_de7d42fd53.jpg

8262859994_3e83e3b3a3.jpg

I am still in shock!! Wonton,I will bless you someday soon too!

That is awesome!

Happy Holidays!

Very very cool. Really awesome stuff guys!!

Sweet gift. Congrats

Reason #1,458,397,652 why I love this place.....Nice Going Wonton!

Whoa! Awesome!!

Nice job Wonton. I love this place.

Awesome stuff!

Not Brand New but I only used it for 3 months. Close enough right? Hahaha Enjoy it brother!

Not Brand New but I only used it for 3 months. Close enough right? Hahaha Enjoy it brother!

Haha it's perfect to me man, I don't know how you knew it, but you read my mind and made my day! Thanks you much!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I'm glad you like it, man. Thanks for all the encouraging and kind words this year. In my darkest hour, I always went back to your emails. It helped me tremendously and still does. I hope it shaves off a few putts on your score card!

Cool beans !!

Wow that is awesome

I'm glad you like it, man. Thanks for all the encouraging and kind words this year. In my darkest hour, I always went back to your emails. It helped me tremendously and still does. I hope it shaves off a few putts on your score card!

It was my pleasure helping you out man, I'll be here to encourage and help you whenever man! I think this putter will save my putting game, I can't wait to take it to the range today for my chromax testing

Awesome Wonton! Love the holiday spirit!

It was my pleasure helping you out man, I'll be here to encourage and help you whenever man! I think this putter will save my putting game, I can't wait to take it to the range today for my chromax testing

That was a wicked gesture Wonton!!! Nice!

That is an incredible thankyou Wonton. Awesome move.

Christmas coming early for you, Mr. Satchmo!!! Way to go Wonton!!!

What a kind gesture! Such a supportive and giving site. Love this place!

Back