Drop shotting has been rampant this past week, Dev and I have the solution to fix that

REPORTING PLAYERS!

Filing complaints and submitting reviews. BMIK beware.....

More Gooder blopping would be awesome!

Me and Mward have been texting about the gamer pic in question. I need to friend that guy so he can play with us.

Yea. poopygoose.

I think I have some of you guys added, I've been on at odd times though.....with a little bit of rage quitting when I do get on.

Oh man. I just removed you from my friends list because I had no idea who it was. Will re add you.

Yea. poopygoose.

I think I have some of you guys added, I've been on at odd times though.....with a little bit of rage quitting when I do get on.

PoopyGoose is nearly as hilarious as Colt's was up until a couple weeks ago hahaha

No, nevermind, it's more awesome. More Gooder even.

Yea. poopygoose.

we refer to rage quitting as J-rodding

His rages are usually a combo of things

Him getting kicked, him lagging, him getting shot through three walls by some scum bag. All in unison. Sound about right???

Him getting kicked, him lagging, him getting shot through three walls by some scum bag. All in unison. Sound about right???

Don't forget probation

Random YouTube video, but funny. A great "ninja defuse". Spoilers due to NSFW language.

Spoiler
[video=youtube_share;wPG_M-UGkOw]http://youtu.be/wPG_M-UGkOw[/video]

Sweet! So if I prestige....what do I keep?

What You Keep:
- Weapon Progression (Levels, Attachments, Camos)
- "Challenge" Progression (X amount of headshots/kills/defuses/etc.)

What You Lose:
- Ability to use any weapon/perk/killstreak at any time (re-locks all of the unlockable elements in the game until you re-unlock them)

What you Gain:
- "Prestige Challenges" (Unlockable new emblems, basically)
- One Permanent Unlock Token that can be used for any weapon, perk, or killstreak in the game. It will permanently be unlocked no matter how many times you prestige.
- "Prestige Awards" Which are a choice of one of three different options: 1) "Fresh Start" which resets your stats and starts you back at level 1. 2) "Refund Tokens" which, you guessed it, refunds all unlock tokens that you've spent during your time playing. 3) An extra Create a Class slot that you can use for another weapons setup.

Back