How many different golf brands are in your bag?

Just picked up a new Datrek bag, 913D2, and a Del Mar putter. Been using R7 TP irons 3-SW with Project X shafts (5.5 flighted) and have a 60 degree and 64 degree 588 wedges. I also have an old Nike 5 wood that is gettind replaced soon.

Been liking the Q-Star Balls for now...

Ping Driver, Cleveland FW's, TM ATV Wedges, Callaway Razr X HL Irons, Odyssey Putter and Bridgestone Ball.....so 6!

5 in the bag right now. I'm all about playing what works best for me, not coordinating my brands.
Last season I played strictly Titleist and PING. Regardless of if it worked best for me. This next season, a you can tell by my WITB section, I'm playing what works best. I think I have 5 different brands. Soon to be 6 when I get the RazrFit Xtreme.

1 - Taylormade driver, 3w, 3h, irons 4-9, putter, balls
2 - Cleveland wedges 50,56,60
3 - Tommy Armour bag
4 - Titleist balls
5 - Callaway balls
6 - Srixon balls
7 - Bridgestone balls
8 - Precept balls
So 8 brands, maybe 9....

5 brands excluding balls

Just 1: Mizuno. Its not that I think every other brand out there is inferior. Ive dabbled with just about every brand out there and for me I just like Mizunos the best. I have dabbled with different brands of putters, as Mizuno doesnt currently sell putters in the U.S. and unless you want to buy used off of Ebay or spend $300+ to import a putter from the UK or Japan; you dont have a lot of options.
Really, even in the case of buying on Ebay, if you want a Mizuno putter that is in good shape, you are going to pay a fair amount for it. Apparently, most people dont believe in using a headcover on their putter, as a lot of them seem to have bag chatter marks. For one that isnt kind of beat up, you can expect to pay $100 or more, which when you consider you can buy a decent new namebrand putter for $80, you have to REALLY be a Mizzy fan in order to go that route.

Last edited:
Ok...

Taylormade Driver, hybrid, irons and putter.
Tour Edge Exotics 3 wood
Cleveland wedges
Srixon Balls
Adidas shoes
All in a Taylormade bag

4. Cleveland driver. Ping 3 wood and irons. Ben Hogan 2 iron. Scotty Cameron putter.

Cleveland, Tour Edge, Callaway, Nike, Scratch, Scor, Seemore. So i guess that makes 7 for me.

Adams
Mizuno
Odyssey
TaylorMade

Four for me :thumb:

5 here, Cleveland, Taylormade, Mizuno, Callaway and Bettinardi.

Just two for me at the moment: a Seemore putter and Cleveland everything else. If you're including bags and balls that would push it to three, both Callaway.

I have two, and if you count the bag and balls four. Cobra driver, hybrids, irons, wedges and putter are Taylormade. My bag is a Ping DLX and I play Bridgestone e6

3 right now. TM driver, 3W, 5W. Cleveland hybrid Mashie. TM irons. Callaway wedges and putter. However, my bag can change at any time if any of those clubs become 'bad boys' and are banished until they behave!

Rolling with 4 brands at the moment.....

Bridgestone driver, hybrids, irons, and a wedge
Srixon FW wood & balls
Cleveland wedge
Nike putter

Calloway, Nike, Tour Edge, Adams, Mizuno, Titleist, Cleveland. All over the place but I am happy with my set up.

Currently, there are 6 Brands in my bag: Powerbilt, Callaway, Nike, Mizuno, Slotline & Titleist/Calaway/Wilson/Vision for balls.

Well, my bag is a mizuno bag, majority of clubs are taylormade, but I have a titleist wedge and driver. Preferred golf ball is Titleist, and there are just tons of shag balls of many different brands. I also have a Callaway divot repair tool. So not including the shag balls, I guess there are 4 brands in the bag (and one is the bag itself).

~Rock

Counting just clubs, three right now. Four prior to the RTX testing. I vary a bit between brands. I'd say I probably fall into the 3-5 range usually.

just clubs: 6 (Callaway, Titleist, Adams, Cleveland, Mizuno, SeeMore (will be down to 5 once I get my SCORs in))

4 for me. Taylormade, Titleist, Cleveland, and Bridgestone. But I will put a club in my bag that works for me. If that means having 14 different brads, so be it!

1-Callaway Razr X irons
2-Adams Speedline F11 Driver and woods
3-Mizuno R-12 wedges
4-Cleveland Classic 7 putter

Bag, Balls, gloves and things are more of course.

5, though 8 if include bag (Titleist) and regular balls (Srixon/Bridgestone). TM D/P, Cally 3w, Nike 5w/irons, Miz/Ping wedges.

I like to try stuff so 3 to 5 at most times.

Back