Bettinardi Putter Thread

I want the SS12. Now. Right now.

I knew I liked you...

its one of the best putters i've used in a while for mishits. i really liked it even if its a little bigger than what i usually use and have caught a little slack about the size if it sinks putts for me and i like the look

Can't be any worse than some of the other mallets out there. Heck one of the guys in my usual group rolls a Kombi... yuck.

Threads been too quiet lately.
I just ordered a 2013 BB37. First Betti and I'm excited.

Awesome. Enjoy the new putter. That's the best way to bump a thread!!!

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Congratulations that's a sweet flat stick.

I could easily see the BB54 in my bag next year. Mallet head, single sightline that extends up to the face of the putter, it's what I like to see in a putter.

Congrats on the purchase! If it is your first Betti be prepared to be blown away! Definitely share some feedback with us when you get it. I am really excited to put another Betti in my bag this year.

I could easily see the BB54 in my bag next year. Mallet head, single sightline that extends up to the face of the putter, it's what I like to see in a putter.

I like that putter as well, but after playing with a putter last year that had two sightlines I think that I will have to add an extra sightline or two to whichever model I go with. It definitely helped me line up my putts much better.

So basically I've whittled mine down to the Queen Bee Model 3 or the Studio Stock 15. I don't know what it is about the Queen Bee line, but I really like the gold look. Love them both. Can't wait to see what is going to be offered.

So basically I've whittled mine down to the Queen Bee Model 3 or the Studio Stock 15. I don't know what it is about the Queen Bee line, but I really like the gold look. Love them both. Can't wait to see what is going to be offered.

the queen bee looks fantastic in person. The finish on it is amazing

I love the queen bee also Brad. Jarret had one last year and it was very nice! One of the Queen Bee's could find its way into my bag this year, but there are a couple of the SS models that still have my attention as well.

the queen bee looks fantastic in person. The finish on it is amazing

I feel like there is something about pulling that putter out of your bag when you're playing with a group that says: "That's right, I'm in charge here."

I love the queen bee also Brad. Jarret had one last year and it was very nice! One of the Queen Bee's could find its way into my bag this year, but there are a couple of the SS models that still have my attention as well.

It's going to be a pretty tough decision when that PM rolls around. They make such high quality stuff, you really can't go wrong I think.

It's going to be a pretty tough decision when that PM rolls around. They make such high quality stuff, you really can't go wrong I think.

you are right about that.

Thats right. For me it is just going to come down to which one I am fit for. If we are allowed to go do fitting again I will be heading to Chicago to get fit and I am going there with an open mind and I'm going to allow them to tell me which putter I should be using.

At this point I am going to go strictly on appearance (cant go wrong there as they are all beautiful) since I don't believe there is a fitting center close to me.

BC-1 Blade here. Going to be for sale ASAP. Look for it.

Thats right. For me it is just going to come down to which one I am fit for. If we are allowed to go do fitting again I will be heading to Chicago to get fit and I am going there with an open mind and I'm going to allow them to tell me which putter I should be using.

The Chicago one is closest to me (6.5 hours), so if they schedule us at actual Studio B for fittings, that's where I would prob be going. Hopefully we'll know soon about when/where our fittings are. I'm anxiously awaiting!

Sounds like chicago is where most of us would be going, we should all make a trip out of it. Too bad it will probably be freezing or we could have scheduled a couple rounds of golf.

Sounds like chicago is where most of us would be going, we should all make a trip out of it. Too bad it will probably be freezing or we could have scheduled a couple rounds of golf.

Definitely, at least a get together with everyone would be fun. Get some Giordanos chicago style pizza, and talk some smack!

SS model in Signature Series?

I like the Signature #5 as well as the BB1 so far

I always get confused when you guys start talking models.... is SS for Signature Series or Studio Stock??

Yeah I have a feeling that BB54 might be breaking some hearts on the greens in MB:D

Ha, it's a very solid looking putter. Would have been in my bag without question if it was around earlier this year.

Ha, it's a very solid looking putter. Would have been in my bag without question if it was around earlier this year.

I think it will be the closest in transition from the Mx #7......I need to find somewhere local that carries them so I can roll a few.

The Chicago one is closest to me (6.5 hours), so if they schedule us at actual Studio B for fittings, that's where I would prob be going. Hopefully we'll know soon about when/where our fittings are. I'm anxiously awaiting!

Definitely, at least a get together with everyone would be fun. Get some Giordanos chicago style pizza, and talk some smack!

And don't forget to meet up with interlooper over a beer to tell him your experience at the B-studio!

Back