The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be the lack of sleep but I found this pretty funny...

Lenny Kravitz says your scarf is inferior.
3X8Jk.jpg

Jeez, talk about a size queen....

haha I take issue with so much in this outfit.. Ridiculous that his blanket sized scarf took my brain off his stupid shoes.

I didn't even want to mention the shoes....ugh.

I get my work email on my phone about 30 seconds before it shows up in my inbox on the computer.

I tried. It's a minimum of 1$ to account for new gift cards.

TTing

Dude you're hysterical hahah I can't wait to hear about their reactions hahaha

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Wow. Just wow.

I know! It just doesn't make sense that my phone gets my email first! hahaha

No doubt dude. No doubt at all.

I'm trying to take deep and calming breaths here, its not working.

Have you ever played hockey? You've got the rage for it hahaha

I always wanted to. I really did, hell I've never even ice skated though!. Haha

I'm just to the point where I'm tired of people acting like idiots when they have to know better. No rhyme/reason/room for that.

My forum front page is much more fun without the Debate room on it.

It's the holiday season, dangit, let's get some effing cheer up in this piece!

I always wanted to. I really did, hell I've never even ice skated though!. Haha

I'm just to the point where I'm tired of people acting like idiots when they have to know better. No rhyme/reason/room for that.

I hear that buddy.

Have you tried inline hockey? It's pretty awesome as well, and most know how to inline skate despite not being able to ice skate. There are some really good, clean, competitive leagues around here that have been a blast to play. Same basic principle without the blue lines and it's 4 on 4.

What's a hockey?

I hear that buddy.

Have you tried inline hockey? It's pretty awesome as well, and most know how to inline skate despite not being able to ice skate. There are some really good, clean, competitive leagues around here that have been a blast to play. Same basic principle without the blue lines and it's 4 on 4.

I took a shot at nationals once to the back of the thigh. I swear my whole leg was black, blue and green. I struggled in the 6 hr car ride home!

TTing

that picture is ridiculous. wtf.

I know! It just doesn't make sense that my phone gets my email first! hahaha

this cracked me up.

My forum front page is much more fun without the Debate room on it.
I actually agree completely. I like not being tempted to read alot of the absolute nonsense in there.
I hear that buddy.

I haven't in-lined since I was like 10 dude. It would be uuuuuuuuuuugly. I need to go back to playing rugby for fun or back to lifting like I used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back