The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
483193_266549390140571_1344575775_n.jpg

thats pretty funny smallie. Like the pm you sent me. haha

I just quoted out a $140,000 project that has a calculated payback of 10 months. I sure hope the cusomter jumps on it. they would be foolish not to.

I need to buy something. It just feels like one of those damn days.

I can sell you a life insurance policy. I can sell you auto/home, too, just need to get an Oklahoma license for those.

If you want to buy something.

If you want to buy something, I can send you a quote for a boiler stack economizer with structural analysis and installation. It will be roughly $140,000. Assuming that you have an 800 horsepower firetube boiler outputting 235 psig saturated steam.

Hahaha blu! I am glad I posted mine first!

I can sell you a life insurance policy. I can sell you auto/home, too, just need to get an Oklahoma license for those.

If you want to buy something.

I'm covered Smalls! If I ever move up north a bit, you're my guy!

If you want to buy something, I can send you a quote for a boiler stack economize with structural analysis and installation. It will be roughly $140,000. Assuming that you have an 800 horsepower firetube boiler outputting 235 psig saturated steam.

I'll have to pass at this time, there's rules in my neighborhood against boiler stacks. Stupid neighborhood committee's.

I'm covered Smalls! If I ever move up north a bit, you're my guy!

I'll have to pass at this time, there's rules in my neighborhood against boiler stacks. Stupid neighborhood committee's.

We could install it around a tree or something. Better yet, I will cut out the $80,000 for installation. Just throw it in your back yard. It can be a conversation starter.

Buy a GoLo! Scooter time!

I got damn close last night. Ugh. Now we're pondering in the banter thread dammit!

I did just buy groceries, 5.00 milk pissed me off, maybe that should suffice for my buying urge.

I got damn close last night. Ugh. Now we're pondering in the banter thread dammit!

I did just buy groceries, 5.00 milk pissed me off, maybe that should suffice for my buying urge.

The simple solution is to not drink milk at all!!

...how much are calcium pills?

The simple solution is to not drink milk at all!!

...how much are calcium pills?

Dude, if I'm not on Atkins, I'm drinking milk. I'd be lost without it.

Inflation is PISSING me off though!

Want me to make you sick. Last time I bought milk (last week for the kiddo) whole milk was under $3. Wisco wins again.

Want me to make you sick. Last time I bought milk (last week for the kiddo) whole milk was under $3. Wisco wins again.
Damn. Just damn.

Our cows apparently aren't as happy/productive as Wisconsin cows.

One-T is now my pusher, this can't end well! :alien:

If its back from when their stuff actually SOUNDED good, I'm in!
yes it can, I give great deals

Damn. Just damn.

Our cows apparently aren't as happy/productive as Wisconsin cows.

OK probably just doesn't have as many of them. You should come to Green Bay. We have cows walking the streets. They are usually wearing jeans and Packers gear.

I should be ashamed, but I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back