paranormal activity thread

I'll tell you one later when I get home, it will chill your bones

alright guys im ready for another night of scary reads, just got home from a terrible round and some heavy drinks at the club. Doesnt matter how freaky these stories get, ill end up passing out in an hour, ghosts or not.

Im making hot apple cider and rum, and i have a fresh package of oreo halloween cookies. Im not sure but im pretty sure its days like these that ice cube writes songs about.

i just bought the shirts for my halloween costume lol
its still been quiet around the ole homestead tho

3 days and no one has anymore paranormal things to report?

3 days and no one has anymore paranormal things to report?

nothing much man, it's been pretty quite in the western front.

I think it doesn't bother people sometimes or it goes unnoticed.

anything new at your house Dev?

Nope. Everything is calm on the..Eastern front

Tap Tap Taparoo

I do however believe in aliens. After all, there has to be something out there. Maybe not the big-headed, green guys, but life on other planets. Odds are, there's something out there.

This could be argued, as the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy states:

"It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero."
:alien2:

But, I do agree with you. Life has to exist somewhere, if it's just some weird looking plancton somewhere far away, or slime behind the moon, it's still alien life.

Are aliens paranormal, can be argued tough.

I've had a few odd scenarios, but I consider them as products of my imagination, weather, lack of sleep and bad memory. Like objects that have been moved, weird sounds and so on.

What I can't figure out, are deja-vu's, sometimes it's crazy how to sense that you've seen / dreamt / experienced something before, and you just can't explain it.

figured id bump this thread since its winter and i cant go golfing because of snow. Anyone with any new experiences ?

First bit of intro. My parents divorced when I was little. my moms boyfriend was part my fam for about 25 yrs till he passed. He has a dughter probably around 60 now and she was very educated, successful and was a nurse. She also was one who believed in contacting the "other side". Her mom (my moms boyfriends wife) had passes many years earlier.

The story. - He is frtom northeast. One time he visited his daughter in colorado and once done with such from there he drove to texas. There was a big storm the night of the trip. He was by himself and along the way he would occassionaly see image of his passed wife. Sitting by the dash, another in the back seat, etc.. . Well, he never at the time said anything to anyone about it. Then it was few years later when i guess some discussion came up about the very bad weather that he had made that trip in on that night. His daughter (totaly unaware of his actual experience) then told him that she had prayed, and also contacted "mom" that night and asked her to help watch over "dad" while on his trip through that storm that night.

This story was pretty chilling to hear but at least in a good way.

figured id bump this thread since its winter and i cant go golfing because of snow. Anyone with any new experiences ?

I just saw a shadow figure a few weeks back but that's it

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Every night...haha It's almost comical at this point. They dont bother us though so we leave them alone.

Every night...haha It's almost comical at this point. They dont bother us though so we leave them alone.

What's going on Now?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I had something happen when I was younger. Here goes.

The house I grew up in was near Grand Canyon University in Phoenix. My backyard was facing the baseball field, so in the summer I would close my door at night to keep the lights from the stadium out. It was pretty routine procedure since I could not sleep with all the lights.

One night I wake up for no reason and my door is open. In the doorway was a white figure waving to me. Being about 8, I freaked out and put the pillow over my head. I immediately sensed the presence as my grandmother, who had died when I was 6 months old due to breast cancer. I sensed that she was telling me that she would watch over me. The whole thing was quite surreal. After talking to my Mom about my grandmother, she was apparently quite fond of me as her first grandson, and during her final months my birth had brought her a lot of comfort.

The event still resonates with me to this day. I always feel like she is looking out for me.

I had something happen when I was younger. Here goes.

The house I grew up in was near Grand Canyon University in Phoenix. My backyard was facing the baseball field, so in the summer I would close my door at night to keep the lights from the stadium out. It was pretty routine procedure since I could not sleep with all the lights.

One night I wake up for no reason and my door is open. In the doorway was a white figure waving to me. Being about 8, I freaked out and put the pillow over my head. I immediately sensed the presence as my grandmother, who had died when I was 6 months old due to breast cancer. I sensed that she was telling me that she would watch over me. The whole thing was quite surreal. After talking to my Mom about my grandmother, she was apparently quite fond of me as her first grandson, and during her final months my birth had brought her a lot of comfort.

The event still resonates with me to this day. I always feel like she is looking out for me.

wow that's crazy!!! did you feel threatened at all when you first saw it?

wow that's crazy!!! did you feel threatened at all when you first saw it?

Not threatened, I think I was just in shock and like a said, a calm came over me. It was odd to say the least.

Was dozing off while watching UFC and heard a deep voice from the corner of the room tell me to wake up. Made the hair on my neck stand. That was the first time I have been really creeped out.

Was dozing off while watching UFC and heard a deep voice from the corner of the room tell me to wake up. Made the hair on my neck stand. That was the first time I have been really creeped out.

You were dreaming!

Your account of this just made the hair on my neck stand up.

No. I was awake. Clearly heard it. Looked over and it stopped abruptly.

You said you were dozing off though. So you might have been asleep!

I don't know how you live in that place. I would have moved long ago. Hearing that audio you had a while back creeped me out.

I don't know how you live in that place. I would have moved long ago. Hearing that audio you had a while back creeped me out.
You have an EVP? Man, I wish I had recordings of all the crap my family has heard. We could produce an entire album.

You have an EVP? Man, I wish I had recordings of all the crap my family has heard. We could produce an entire album.

Not me Dev recorded somethings from his place one night. Just effin creepy.

Back