Andres Gonzales to Callaway

Great move by Callaway.

Yes. I've been waiting for Andres to step up ever since MAJ got injured. We have a show!

I love the moves that Callaway is making. They are on the track to greatness again, no longer are they slowly falling down the list of the best golf companies, they really turned it around last year and they are continuing to build on it!

Love the tweets and the bag. Looks like Callaway got a colorful addition.

Man, Callaway is on a tear signing guys!

And the staff bag with the stache on it is sick!!

That staff bag is awesome. I don't know much about the guy but it sounds like he will be interesting to follow.

AG logo looks awesome on that Callaway staff bag.

Tapatalking on my iPad 2

He's a personality, but let's hope he gets more press for his play than him tweeting Tiger all the time.

He's a personality, but let's hope he gets more press for his play than him tweeting Tiger all the time.
I'm pretty sure he wants the same. He seemed to play pretty solid last season. I hope it carries over in '13

Think the step slightly back last season has helped him learn and mature as a player. Here's hoping anyway.

That beard/stache combo alone is worth having him.

Love the tweets and the bag, waiting on a cally hat to come out with his logo on the front would buy it instantly!

This is awesome. He is great for golf !

Looks like he's joining Travis Mathew as well.

Looks like he's joining Travis Mathew as well.

So they got him, John Mallinger, Patrick Cantlay, and John Huh as part of their line-up? That's not too terrible.

Back