CES 2013 - Consumer Electronics Show

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Anyone attending next week. It is my first time going and as a tech nerd, I am getting super excited.

Yeah, so I am quite jealous of you.

fupresti - I will be there next week...

Dude! That's awesome! I would be in nerd heaven if I was able to.

What are you looking forward to most? I am excited for 4k and portable tech.

I may be making a quick trip to meet with clients, Ubisoft. I know we have a large number of projects on the show so it should be a good one.

I would love to go to CES 13 but I will definitely being following the coverage along with all of the others who are unable to be there. Please post pics and reviews if you are able.

I may be making a quick trip to meet with clients, Ubisoft. I know we have a large number of projects on the show so it should be a good one.
Need an assistant to go along?

I would love to go to CES 13 but I will definitely being following the coverage along with all of the others who are unable to be there. Please post pics and reviews if you are able.

If this is something of interest, I wouldnt mind posting some of the neat stuff. Let me know what you guys would be interested in and I will snap some shots and keep a post going. I know a ton of other blogs do the stuff, so maybe I can offer a more selective selection of items of interest.

If this is something of interest, I wouldnt mind posting some of the neat stuff. Let me know what you guys would be interested in and I will snap some shots and keep a post going. I know a ton of other blogs do the stuff, so maybe I can offer a more selective selection of items of interest.

I would definitely be interested in seeing some of the stuff. Mostly the phones, tablets and other electronics but I am also interested in some of the prototype stuff that is there. I know there are quite a few of us on THP that are into Electronics and Phones, check out the Electronics Pondering thread and Android and iPhone threads as well.

I usually follow CNET and I know that Twitter is great for live updates of what is going on at the show, any other blogs/sources you would recommend?

Thanks

I would definitely be interested in seeing some of the stuff. Mostly the phones, tablets and other electronics but I am also interested in some of the prototype stuff that is there. I know there are quite a few of us on THP that are into Electronics and Phones, check out the Electronics Pondering thread and Android and iPhone threads as well.

I usually follow CNET and I know that Twitter is great for live updates of what is going on at the show, any other blogs/sources you would recommend?

Thanks

I prefer The Verge for all things electronic, with Engadget as my backup.

Does that other conference still happen at the same time as the CES?

amazing that you guys are able to attend...
i couldn't even imagine being there.

i love catching up afterwards on the Internet; checking out all the neat new stuff.
have fun gentlemen...

I've never been and I'd love to, very jealous.

Anyone have good recommendations on where to follow coverage of it?

Does that other conference still happen at the same time as the CES?

I think it is the week after now. Not that I would now anything about that industry...

I've never been and I'd love to, very jealous.

Anyone have good recommendations on where to follow coverage of it?

The Verge, Engadget and Gizmodo are good places for coverage.

fupresti and Tadashi, maybe meet up for eats or beverages. I'm going for work so it'll be fun.

I'm most looking forward to the future of gaming, 4K (obviously), and mobile tech. As that is what I'm concentrating on for our software department

I love the CES. Awesome that you get to go!

Back