How Often Do You Wash Your Balls?

Well this week I tried to wash my balls, but the ball washer was frozen stiff so I had to play the round with dirty balls 0_o

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I was my golf ball every couple holes unless it gets bad earlier from hitting mud or something. Or after I hit out of a sand pit. A lot of times I clean my ball on the green when I do. I have a pocket ball washer that works good that clicgear gave me when I registered my 3.0

I was my golf ball every couple holes unless it gets bad earlier from hitting mud or something. Or after I hit out of a sand pit. A lot of times I clean my ball on the green when I do. I have a pocket ball washer that works good that clicgear gave me when I registered my 3.0

Oh me too that's my backup balls washer that I carry in my bag, it's great to have

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Everyday. Why not!:act-up:

OK, I'll answer this one golf-related :D. I'll wash my golf ball every time I get to the green. I have a towel I bring with me and I wash and dry before I putt. I will also wash my golf ball on any tee box that has a washer.

I wash my ball every couple holes, or as need be. I always carry a clean extra ball in my pocket to use on the greens when I putt.

I follow this simple instruction, and as my friend PUMA puts it:

wash-this-when-dirty-puma.jpg

I use a ball washer only once or less per round. Towel, pocket and spit is enough.

I once washed a bunch of random balls I've found in the dishwasher.

I wash mine with ball washers on course every time I come across one. Some courses have a few, some have only one on the tee at 1 and 10 which irks me. So I end up using a fair bit of spit and towel action.

The courses around here have them on every tee box.

Sometimes they have old nasty smelling water (in which case, I pass) or they could be empty. The empty doesn't happen often.

I hate the empty ball washer, happens more frequently around here, that and when they take them down when it is too cold.

I try to avoid using the ball washers. I seem to always lose it as soon as I clean it.

As someone mentioned in the beginning of this thread.....this is the best thread title ever. I normally just use my pants and if its early in the morning and the grass is still wet, I will run the ball through the grass of all places. I have never really used the cleaners at the courses on a regular basis. After joining THP and reading and learning more about the game, I have realized there are lots of gadgets and tools that you can pick up to help clean your golf ball while on the course.

Funniest thread title ever. Seeing this made my morning.

I wash when appropriate.

I usually just clean the ball as needed but it always seems like when I want to clean the ball there isn't a ball cleaner around.

In practice, a ball with a little "green" on it is no big deal to me. If I'm playing a match, I like t keep them as white as possible..

Murphy's law,,,, At my courses in Florida, ball washers are always filled with clean water and have clean towels. I also installed one on my golf cart.. At my course back in NY, it is just the opposite. Water, sometimes, clean water, sometimes, no water sometimes.

I keep a damp Frogger towel on my bag at all times in NY..

:drinks:

I always get a chuckle when I see this thread appear in the new posts.....

:bulgy-eyes:

Back