adidas Golf Introduces adicross II Footwear

Hahahaha, a little part of you and Jack died today.

hahaha. I was just sitting here wondering who the heck Jack was and then it hit me...

There is a very specific population that needs Velcro on their shoes. TM is just doing their part.

Yeah I guess the older population will buy them, but I have yet to see any seniors in my area wearing spikeless shoes. Maybe I will buy a pair and wear them to the outing in May.

Lol @ Staples

Do they come in kids sizes? My 4 year old daughter likes Velcro on her shoes.

Yeah I guess the older population will buy them, but I have yet to see any seniors in my area wearing spikeless shoes. Maybe I will buy a pair and wear them to the outing in May.

I'll be wearing a pair in May, proudly, bank on it! Wooooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm tired of all the street shoe golf shoes. I just want a good golf shoe that looks like a golf shoe.

I'll be wearing a pair in May, proudly, bank on it! Wooooo!

We can start a velcro shoe coalition.

You guys are so going to preorder some velcro adicross II

Love my adicrosses and I'm lookin forward to seeing these in person.

Count me in. The black Velcro are going to find their way into my closet for sure.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Guaranteed sir, they can put me down for a 14.

I love the fact that these will be available in wide widths, as this is one of the primary reasons why I wear the Ecco's over the Adicross I currently have when walking.

I don't understand why you guys think they will be marketing the velcro to old dudes. When I take a walk through some of the trendy chicago neighborhoods, I see tons of teens and 20-somethings wearing velcro shoes.

I don't understand why you guys think they will be marketing the velcro to old dudes. When I take a walk through some of the trendy chicago neighborhoods, I see tons of teens and 20-somethings wearing velcro shoes.
Just because there wearing Velcro doesn't mean it's trendy... LOL.

Just because there wearing Velcro doesn't mean it's trendy... LOL.

I didn't say it was trendy... I said it was a trendy neighborhood. LOL

The point is that young people are wearing velco... and I think that is who they are marketing the shoes towards (teens to young 30's). Not necessairly the fat, old, lazy guy.

Velcro is the future!

I like them a lot (Dumb and Dumber voice). They remind me of a pair of Stran Smiths i had with green velcro straps. Awesome shoes. And no, i wasn't 9, this was 4 years ago!

The velcro aren't for me, but I do like the new style without the shell toe. Can't wait to see these in person.

I'm about to pull the trigger on a white Velcro pair of these, seriously. I'm pumped about it too!

those black and green ones look suhweeeet

SO, so, so, close to pulling the trigger right now.

$T2eC16NHJHEE9ny2qS9TBQv88LYkS!~~60_12.JPG

Love the white and greens, do not love the velcro

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

I really, really, really, do like the Velcro. A lot.

In fact, its the main reason I want these. Been looking at "street" shoes for some time now and this just brings these to the forefront for me. FWIW they have laced versions too though!

I like my adidicomfort

I agree, better pull up your pants to chest high, too. Maybe they'll let you into the old folks home. Really, vecro? TETO

Tap

Back