The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A way with words... I do have that!

Sadly, I was lying there.

I'd make you all my top ten.

The world would implode from that. I'm talking stop rotation, end times.

can I break 3k posts by tonight by only posting in this thread? challenge considered..

can I break 3k posts by tonight by only posting in this thread? challenge considered..

Doubt I'll be up for it. Have to make it official tomorrow!

Good way to get noticed by companies for testing and other opportunities.

I was not quoting Sugar Hill Gang. But I like where you were going

you were quoting sir mix a lot, who also did jump on it (which includes the lyrics i posted). i also like where i was going.

Good work. Keeping her on track and all. I hope you were at the table when it happened.

I was. I may or may not have had a terrible grin on my face, and a beverage in my hand.

Good way to get noticed by companies for testing and other opportunities.

I never said challenge accepted.. there's no way i'd be able to do that in 3 hours by only staying here.

I was. I may or may not have had a terrible grin on my face, and a beverage in my hand.

Big ups to you. I would have left her with the potential suitor. Mainly because I'm too lazy to compete. At that point, let the train roll down that track and see if I can hobo style jump on.

Man some day we should all tell some stories.

Big ups to you. I would have left her with the potential suitor. Mainly because I'm too lazy to compete. At this point, let the train roll down that track and see if I can jump on.

Hahaha, indeed.

It was funny, I like to think it was because neither of us were wearing shoes with laces. Gotta love boots.

I think that could be an all nighter. Jake needs to be there, he has some good ones, too.

once upon a time canada decided dislike america so much that she gave us beiber and nickelback.

Tony Soprano wouldn't approve though.

[video=youtube;XhTuYKR-ejo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhTuYKR-ejo[/video]

I'd risk it.

Hahaha, indeed.

It was funny, I like to think it was because neither of us were wearing shoes with laces. Gotta love boots.

I like that you think the boots part is what's funny about that story.

I think that could be an all nighter. Jake needs to be there, he has some good ones, too.

Jakes stories make me cry in a good way.

once upon a time canada decided dislike america so much that she gave us beiber and nickelback.

Fact: I once was punched in the streets of Vancouver by a female after watching a Nickelback cover band on $2 well night.

I had a co-worker (whom I had never spoke with before) ask me the other day if I smoked. I said, "Sure. You need a cigarette?". She said, "No. I mean do you......smoke?". Who the Hell does that? Asks someone they have never spoke with before, if they can buy narcotics off of them? I was like, WTF?!? You're a special kind of stupid, aren't ya?

I don't know why I brought that up, but I thought it was funny and just remembered it.

Jakes stories make me cry in a good way.

Fact: I once was punched in the streets of Vancouver by a female after watching a Nickelback cover band on $2 well night.
I kind of want to punch you right now for going to see a Nickelback cover band.

I had a co-worker (whom I had never spoke with before) ask me the other day if I smoked. I said, "Sure. You need a cigarette?". She said, "No. I mean do you......smoke?". Who the Hell does that? Asks someone they have never spoke with before, if they can buy narcotics off of them? I was like, WTF?!? You're a special kind of stupid, aren't ya?

I don't know why I brought that up, but I thought it was funny and just remembered it.

At a family Christmas party my recently retired uncle-inlaw asked me where I buy magic mushrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back