Tin Cup Ball Mark Goes THP Style

It's a shame that Tin Cup don't offer to hold the stock for you and allow you to at least offer a link to them from your website, after all it might drive traffic to their website from your thousands of members and they could choose a slightly more expensive THP version or one of the standard designs - perhaps a win win for everyone?

It is very cery cool and my son plays the skull and cross bones version - available over here for £14 so I suspect a few more members than you think might go for it.

Great site and thanks for all you do - I can't quite believe all that you offer - we have nothing similar over here in the UK.

I believe I've got to have one. Will be checking them out once I get home.

I ordered a palm tree one from them about a year or so ago and use it for every ball. It's a good product, but as JB said in a previous post, certainly not inexpensive by any definition!

A while back, Cookie was trying to get a group to go in and get some of these made. Only a few people were interested though.

A while back, Cookie was trying to get a group to go in and get some of these made. Only a few people were interested though.

I really like the idea. But I don't see myself sitting on the couch coloring a logo on to all of my golf balls. I think it's a great novelty item. But I'm not sure I would really use it all that much.

I really like the idea. But I don't see myself sitting on the couch coloring a logo on to all of my golf balls. I think it's a great novelty item. But I'm not sure I would really use it all that much.

I bought the skull and cross bones one last year and very rarely use it....it was fun at first....but then the novelty wore off.

I bought the skull and cross bones one last year and very rarely use it....it was fun at first....but then the novelty wore off.

I did like the golf ball stickers you had on your MC golf balls last year. I could maybe do that. But probably not a whole bunch.

Agreed, I think it might take too much time to do and prep!

I think I'd only use one of these for special occasions. Like a THP event or a tournament or something.

For those that use Tin Cup Ball Markers, do they show up just as well on Yellow balls as they do on White?

For those that use Tin Cup Ball Markers, do they show up just as well on Yellow balls as they do on White?

I'd say if you don't use too light a marker, it should show up just fine.

Yes they do. I have used them on the Yellow Chromes and it looked great

Have ours arrived at your home yet?

I can't believe I missed this! I want one so bad. I love my frog tin cup.

Back