The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I supported Livestrong. I had shoes, shirts, the wrist band. I feel duped. Yes the money went to a good cause, that's not the point. The guy was a fraud and swore up and down that he wasn't. He steamrolled people who got in his way and it was all a lie. While the cause is still very noble, I don't support Livestrong in that way anymore.
I agreed. My father-in-law has multiple signed Tour de France jerseys of his hanging in the bike shop. I went in one day, and every single one of them was pulled down and put in storage.

I supported Livestrong. I had shoes, shirts, the wrist band. I feel duped. Yes the money went to a good cause, that's not the point. The guy was a fraud and swore up and down that he wasn't. He steamrolled people who got in his way and it was all a lie. While the cause is still very noble, I don't support Livestrong in that way anymore.

I had a few shirts from Nike with the Livestrong markings.. ... They are paint rags now.

Me too. I am going on Saturday!

I'm hoping this leftover snow continues to melt. I don't know if I will be able to play golf on Saturday, but I should at the least, be able to get to the range. I am about to go nuts.

I'm hoping this leftover snow continues to melt. I don't know if I will be able to play golf on Saturday, but I should at the least, be able to get to the range. I am about to go nuts.

I can't believe you still have snow. We don't have anything here, and haven't for a while.

I can't believe you still have snow. We don't have anything here, and haven't for a while.

Quite a bit of it melted off today, but there is still a little bit in the grass. Tomorrow looks to be pretty nice, so it should all be gone. It will be one big soggy a** mess. Which is why golf is probably out, and the range is in for Saturday.

It got up to 52 degrees here today!!! Almost all the snow is gone. If we don't get anymore I may get to play this weekend!

It got up to 52 degrees here today!!! Almost all the snow is gone. If we don't get anymore I may get to play this weekend!

Suppose to be almost 40* here tomorrow, then high of minus 3 on Monday, golf is just around the corner...

I am having golf withdrawals.

I got 45 in this week. Had to travel 850 miles away from to do it, but I at least got to play. Wasnt with my normal bag, but I made it work.

It's hilarious, really.

You dudes talking about it WARMING up to the mid 40's, and I am sitting here freaking out because it's FREEZING and is getting down to the mid-40s tonight.

It's hilarious, really.

You dudes talking about it WARMING up to the mid 40's, and I am sitting here freaking out because it's FREEZING and is getting down to the mid-40s tonight.
Yes .. Thank you for sharing... You #%^*<?...lol

It's hilarious, really.

Happily trade you. I wore the Carhartt coat to work this morning (upper 20's) and was delighted that I could shed it at lunch time (low 40's).

It's hilarious, really.

I played today in that misty rain crap today on a whim. It was about 60 with wind and it sucked. Left my jacket at home so I just had to be cold and deal with it.

It's hilarious, really.

You dudes talking about it WARMING up to the mid 40's, and I am sitting here freaking out because it's FREEZING and is getting down to the mid40s tonight.

Im in St. Augustine at my parents and its in the 50's. People in ski parkas here, at home in Indy, 50's this time of year, its shorts and hoodie weather..

It's hilarious, really.

That's not swagger, it's just rude hahaha!

I played today in that misty rain crap today on a whim. It was about 60 with wind and it sucked. Left my jacket at home so I just had to be cold and deal with it.
That mist crap was miserable.

Im in St. Augustine at my parents and its in the 50's. People in ski parkas here, at home in Indy, 50's this time of year, its shorts and hoodie weather..
They do that when it's 70* too. 70* in January = ugg boots and winter coats. 70* in April = beach clothes.

So true. Kelly and I saw a dude at Walmart the other night in shorts and a wife beater. It was like, low 50's. But of course, it was Walmart, so there you go.

People from the south are pansies.

I thought JB and WE were going to break down in tears in OH.

People from the south are pansies.

I thought JB and WE were going to break down in tears in OH.
I did, you couldnt tell, my tear ducts were frozen freaking shut.

Did you play Palencia? Or the WGHOF courses while you were in St A?

Apparently Manti Te'o is training for the combine about 10ish miles from my house down here in Bradenton. Could be a hoax, but I believe 10 News.

So true. Kelly and I saw a dude at Walmart the other night in shorts and a wife beater. It was like, low 50's. But of course, it was Walmart, so there you go.
Was she in jeans and a white t shirt with Camel no filters rolled up in her shirt sleeve? And flip flops, with toenails that she usestoclimb trees with?

It's hilarious, really.

:violin::violin::laughing:

Apparently Manti Te'o is training for the combine about 10ish miles from my house down here in Bradenton. Could be a hoax, but I believe 10 News.

It's legit, he's at the IMG academy. Heard that prior to his ghost encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back