The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mail man/woman, where are you with my package?!

you're just jealous of it and my height.
Well I'm not as tall as you. However I am strikingly handsome! And I have a pretty nice toilet.. So who's jealous now..

Well I'm not as tall as you. However I am strikingly handsome! And I have a pretty nice toilet.. So who's jealous now..

if you have to tell yourself you're handsome, you probably aren't :alien:

I'm not fond of the Atlanta airport, but at least I'm on board!

Yeah, not an Atlanta fan, at all.

Oh it's true..... Just ask my mom.. LOL

at least you have an honest mom to ask... yeah, i just played the depression card..

I'm not fond of the Atlanta airport, but at least I'm on board!
Have a good trip! I know your going to have a great time!

i spot a USPS van! come to papa!

edit: i choked on my saliva while posting this

I actually don't mind Atlanta airport. I freaking HATE Denver though. At least in Atlanta, you can smoke. In Denver, you have to go to one of the high priced, crap restaurants and order something.

I actually don't mind Atlanta airport. I freaking HATE Denver though. At least in Atlanta, you can smoke. In Denver, you have to go to one of the high priced, crap restaurants and order something.
You idiots need to be punished somehow.

You would HATE HATE HATE Inidy then. NO smoking any where on the property at all.

Atlanta is fine if u aren't in a hurry, otherwise get ready for delays and gate changes galore

Atlanta is fine if u aren't in a hurry, otherwise get ready for delays and gate changes galore

I didn't have much problem when I flew into Pensacola and back to Kansas City. I did have a bit of culture shock when I sat down at Rally's for a quick meal before I flew in to Pensacola. People were yelling and going crazy behind the counter. I was like, UHHHHH, is this normal?

I didn't have much problem when I flew into Pensacola and back to Kansas City. I did have a bit of culture shock when I sat down at Rally's for a quick meal before I flew in to Pensacola. People were yelling and going crazy behind the counter. I was like, UHHHHH, is this normal?

Yeah must have been ur lucky day, anyone that has flown through there mutiple times will tell u otherwise

Yeah must have been ur lucky day, anyone that has flown through there mutiple times will tell u otherwise

Kelly and I will lay over there on our way back from the Outing. We have a layover in Memphis on the way down, which I have never been to.

Kelly and I will lay over there on our way back from the Outing. We have a layover in Memphis on the way down, which I have never been to.

The outing, I had 9 gate changes and instead of getting home at 7pm I got home at almost 1am

The outing, I had 9 gate changes and instead of getting home at 7pm I got home at almost 1am

UGH! That would suck! Luckily, Kelly and I will be off from work a few more days, so would probably just end up crashing in St. Louis if that were to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back