Dave Pelz's backyard is amazing!

That's pretty awesome right there! I feel like I could spend some time out there.

That is an amazing backyard!!! I wonder how much it costs to do something like that?

I thought Rory had a decent back yard to practice in but this is something else

Absolutely incredible.

Too cool....would never leave...where is the bar?

One word. Awesome.

Ary, you're a doctor.....how many of my organs could I sell and still live and could I get enough $$$ to build a smaller version of that? :alien: That was amazing!

wow, speechless!

That is incredible. My 2 buddies from work and I just sat here watching that in amazement. Super jealous.

I'll just take one of his greens

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Wow, so jealous. I am working now to talk the wife about building a little artificial green in the backyard after I finished nursing school as a present.

I might never leave home if this was my back yard, well maybe to go play a few rounds but that's it

This is the first time I have seen this and that backyard is amazing!!!!

very nice back yard thats what i need lol. here is another nice backyard. this is rick dees the guy that DJs on the raido. its about 20 miles from me but he dont let anyone play sadly. http://www.sweetbrierevents.com/

I've seen this a couple of times and it never ceases to amaze me.

My goodness is that something to behold. Being synthetic grass is just the icing on the cake too, what would the maintenance on that be? I want one.

It sort of makes me sick to see this. I want it so bad.

The more I look at it, the more I want one. 5 acres of land, I'm pretty sure that'd be enough right?

Back