SeeMore Putters Thread

Well dang. Now you have me wanting to get some time in with this one too.

When I bought my X3 I told them when the Z line comes out I would def be adding this to the collection. I hope you get to test it soon and think you would really enjoy gaming this one.

When I bought my X3 I told them when the Z line comes out I would def be adding this to the collection. I hope you get to test it soon and think you would really enjoy gaming this one.

Did they give any indication as to a release date?

The did not but my guess is by March of this year since its at the show now.

I sent them a tweet asking for more info. Really excited about this one.

Sme here. I have been blowing up their lines. Feed me....Feed me!

Sme here. I have been blowing up their lines. Feed me....Feed me!

HAHA! Feed me, SeeMo! #LittleShopofHorrors

I feel your pain, I will never have enough SeeMores and the PTM1 and a zseries are going to be definnite addtions to my growing family....13 and growing strong!

My next putter? Check out the new z3:

734633_10151280704318591_1521999054_n.jpg

I want to see some CS versions of these!

Me too, but I'm not above buying a SeeMore just because it's a SeeMore. I want to have at least one from every line and multiples from some lines, the only ones I game are the x2, mFGP2 cs and FGP, the rest I just love having.

Me too, but I'm not above buying a SeeMore just because it's a SeeMore. I want to have at least one from every line and multiples from some lines, the only ones I game are the x2, mFGP2 cs and FGP, the rest I just love having.

I have 4 right now, I game my OneCS and X2, I have an FGP I won in Ohio, and a FGP Mallet. I want more.....especially a M3 and a Bronze FGP

I have 4 right now, I game my OneCS and X2, I have an FGP I won in Ohio, and a FGP Mallet. I want more.....especially a M3 and a Bronze FGP

I never really looked at the bronze much, but I was lucky enough to stumble across one for $40. My first SeeMore was the mFGP2 cs and it snow balled to 13 quick....as son as they're available I'll have my 14th in a PTM1.:desire:

I never really looked at the bronze much, but I was lucky enough to stumble across one for $40. My first SeeMore was the mFGP2 cs and it snow balled to 13 quick....as son as they're available I'll have my 14th in a PTM1.:desire:

My tax check may be used to add a couple of more.....

Yep! SeeMore love on THP is the best.

I swear I read it in here, maybe I'm just making it up, what does SeeMore charge for a reshaft/regrip? Does anyone know?

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

It is around $50 including return shipping from what I remember.

It is around $50 including return shipping from what I remember.

Nice, I'm a proud new daddy of a used Bronze FGP....needs some shaft love..

Nice, I'm a proud new daddy of a used Bronze FGP....needs some shaft love..

A mad man I tell ya

Congrats on the new Bronze!

TapAhoy!

My next putter? Check out the new z3:

734633_10151280704318591_1521999054_n.jpg

I really like the look of the "Z" series and one will more then likely find its way into my bag.
Unfortunately, after my wife "borrowed" my M1 for her bag she found out what they cost. :dohanim: Oh well, it's nice having a separate shipping address with "lots of old clubs collecting dust". :angel: :banana:

I was blown away seeing the new Z series prototypes today, they look so freaking good!

So much good information was captured today with SeeMore and trust me when I say it is worth the wait!!

I was blown away seeing the new Z series prototypes today, they look so freaking good!

So much good information was captured today with SeeMore and trust me when I say it is worth the wait!!

I can't wait. SeeMore putters are amazing.

Back