Farmers Insurance Open [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see that reporters were warned by the PGA yesterday to refrain from tweeting live scoring/updates from the course or their media credentials will be revoked? Considering how our media/news have evolved to be almost instantaneous, this may end up being an interesting battle.

Tiger did well on the North course. I only saw him finish the round and I caught the first 30 minutes during TGC's rerun last night. Wasn't Tiger's -4 the best round for the North course yesterday? I thought I saw the first page of the leaderboard all having played the South course. Tiger should tear up the South course today!

Think you got me flip flopped amigo. The north is the easier of the two

The North Course is the easier of the two with a course/slope rating of 74.5/133 from the 7,061 yard tips. The South Course has a course/slope rating of 78.1/143 from the 7,680 yard tips.

KJ's round on the South yesterday was impressive.

North Course is supposed to be the easier of the two. I believe the South Course is about 600 yards longer, which for most of these guys isn't that big of a deal.

Looks like I'll probably have a couple people miss the cut, but I was hoping for around 70% to make the cut each week so at least I'm ahead of the game there!!!

TW makes eagle on the North Course #18, which is his 9th hole of the day. He's tied for the lead at -8 with CHIII.

he's missed a couple makeable putts to.

TW makes eagle on the North Course #18, which is his 9th hole of the day. He's tied for the lead at -8 with CHIII.
And CH3 bogeys. TW w/ lead.

Good to see Rickie Fowler turning it around after yesterday. -4 on his front nine today and hopefully didn't just jinx him.

CHIII as your projected FedEx cup leader!!!

Good to see Rickie Fowler turning it around after yesterday. -4 on his front nine today and hopefully didn't just jinx him.

Glad to see him doing good today. Yesterday he was just a mess. I would really like to see him do good things this year.

As crazy as it sounds, Fowler could still make the cut.

Tiger just eats that SC for breakfast, holly.

Edit: NC.....HOLLY!

Uh, wow. #Tiger

Fowler back to E. Only needs 2 birdies in the last 7 holes to make the cut. Go Rickie Go!

Fowler back to E. Only needs 2 birdies in the last 7 holes to make the cut. Go Rickie Go!

I hope he makes it. Sure is rebounding from yesterday.

I'll be very surprised if RF makes the cut.

But I'm giving TW the tourney right now. Just my opinion!

How the heck does Tigers ball stay on that lip. Wow talk about bad luck.

How the heck does Tigers ball stay on that lip. Wow talk about bad luck.

He's Tiger. A lot of amazing things happen for him, but he also seems to catch a lot of bad breaks. Weird things happen when he is on a golf course.

1 more and he makes the cut. What a round Rickie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back