Bridgestone backpack by Antigua

I got it just haven't used it yet but looks massive and the padding on the back makes it look reallly comfortable

I wonder if everyone has received? I have used the backpack for the past week at work. It is massive. I am using it to bring changes of clothes and my Ipad and lunch. It's freaking massive. There are so many compartments and I really like that. A place for everything. The center storage is DEEP! Like you can lose things down there deep. I'm in love.
btw...great pics man. I like that you went all out and showed us some features.

Thats awesome dude. I want to get my hands on one of these. I travel a ton for work and this would be great for that. Plus Bstone and Antigua would get free PR all over the country.

They would enjoy the exposure that a tall good looking dude would get. No one seems to notice me unless I bump into them. Someone told me the other day it looked like I had a parachute on my back. Did I say that this backpack is huge? And the handle that they made to pick it up is nice and sturdy. So you can pick this beast up with a ton of stuff and it won't rip when you pick it up.

They would enjoy the exposure that a tall good looking dude would get. No one seems to notice me unless I bump into them. Someone told me the other day it looked like I had a parachute on my back. Did I say that this backpack is huge? And the handle that they made to pick it up is nice and sturdy. So you can pick this beast up with a ton of stuff and it won't rip when you pick it up.
hahahaha...I am rolling here.

man, I need one of these.

Anyone know why u can't buy it through their site? It just shows it and the details about it

Anyone know why u can't buy it through their site? It just shows it and the details about it
good question. I am gonna guess because it is from last year. Maybe they no longer sell them.

I got mine a lot later than everyone else, plus I am not using it at the moment so I did not take a bunch of so the same pics that everyone else did. I am very appreciative to Bridgestone for taking the time to have these made up for us.

good question. I am gonna guess because it is from last year. Maybe they no longer sell them.

They should still sale them, they were on display at the PGA show.

I know last year they had a hat on the site I wanted but they didn't sell anything through the site. I sent them a message and ended up getting the hat sent to me from them.

I know last year they had a hat on the site I wanted but they didn't sell anything through the site. I sent them a message and ended up getting the hat sent to me from them.

Yeah I was just browsing one day and saw the ability to buy everything else, sounds like for someone that wants it there's probably a way to make it happen

I got mine earlier this week, but haven't used it at all and haven't had a chance to grab non-cellphone pictures of it. I thought it would be pointless to take it outside this week in subfreezing temperatures. I will guarantee that it will be my carry-on bag when I come to the Outing in May.

Had a little bad weather yesterday in the Triangle. Work cleared out early and we all took our laptops home to do some at home work. My laptop has a decent sized screen. Opened up the side of the backpack. I had my Ipad, Kindle Fire, Encyclopedia Texarkana printout already in there. Laptop slid right in as well. Tons of storage people!!

Sweet backpack Ken ....especially your last name. :)

I just saw this. Phil Donahue has ruined the great Donohue name!!

Had a little bad weather yesterday in the Triangle. Work cleared out early and we all took our laptops home to do some at home work. My laptop has a decent sized screen. Opened up the side of the backpack. I had my Ipad, Kindle Fire, Encyclopedia Texarkana printout already in there. Laptop slid right in as well. Tons of storage people!!

That's pretty impressive. I really need to find myself one of these.

I used mine today to carry my ref clothes to a wrestling tournament. It is awesome. I love the way it almost conforms to your body when you wear it. Instantly fell in love with it.

I have been using my bag to carry my school books. Even when I have a couple heavy books in it the padding on the back still makes it comfortable to wear. Plenty of pockets to put all kinds of accessories, I can't wait til it warms up so I can start using it to carry my golf stuff with me everywhere I go. I usually carry a set of clothes with me to work so I can go straight to the course after work, now I will have something to carry them in and all my accessories I have sitting in my car won't roll all over the trunk and made them hard to locate when I finally get to the course!

Just an update on how the Bridgestone backpack has been performing for me. I take this thing to wrestling tournaments with my ref clothes and equipment and it is absolutely perfect. The pocket that has the embroidering (the one with our name) is big enough to fit a couple 24oz Gatorades in and the other pockets have been great for keeping track of my phone, keys, wallet, etc. You can fit an extra pair of shoes/golf shoes in the main area including a change of clothes as well. The two side pockets are going to be great for anything miscellaneous like a range finder or gps to take along and not have to worry about it getting jostled in your bag during transit.

If anyone is on the fence about this, it is definitely money well spent!

I am still super jealous you dudes got this.

Just an update on how the Bridgestone backpack has been performing for me. I take this thing to wrestling tournaments with my ref clothes and equipment and it is absolutely perfect. The pocket that has the embroidering (the one with our name) is big enough to fit a couple 24oz Gatorades in and the other pockets have been great for keeping track of my phone, keys, wallet, etc. You can fit an extra pair of shoes/golf shoes in the main area including a change of clothes as well. The two side pockets are going to be great for anything miscellaneous like a range finder or gps to take along and not have to worry about it getting jostled in your bag during transit.

If anyone is on the fence about this, it is definitely money well spent!

Good stuff Brad, using mine next week to take to Florida, will report back my thoughts as well

Sounds like it works great for you Brad, anyone use it as a briefcase/backpack for work yet?

Sounds like it works great for you Brad, anyone use it as a briefcase/backpack for work yet?

I think Chunky may be the one to answer that. I know he was planning on using this to take to work.

I use it everyday. And it's awesome that this thread was bumped because I received a mystery package today. Walked in the door and there sat a cardboard box. Wife gave me the usual dirty look and I swore I had no clue WTH it was. Looked at the shipping label and it says Bridgestone ATT: MC.

Quickly rip it open and there is another backpack. Now the backpack that was sent to me a month or so ago was perfect. Well perfect except for the spelling of my last name. But I was completely fine with that. Bridgestone sent me another one though with the correct spelling. Completely unnecessary but completely appreciated. I'm kind of blown away at this gesture

Thank you so much Bridgestone for the new backpack. This didn't need to be done but I am touched that you did it.

To answer Icey's question, I use this backpack every single day. I don't leave the house without it. I have everything I could possibly need in it and I take it and put it in the car. I take it to work everyday. I get a ton of compliments on it and it is massive! I am a huge backpack lover and this is the finest/biggest one that I have ever had.

I use it everyday. And it's awesome that this thread was bumped because I received a mystery package today. Walked in the door and there sat a cardboard box. Wife gave me the usual dirty look and I swore I had no clue WTH it was. Looked at the shipping label and it says Bridgestone ATT: MC.

Quickly rip it open and there is another backpack. Now the backpack that was sent to me a month or so ago was perfect. Well perfect except for the spelling of my last name. But I was completely fine with that. Bridgestone sent me another one though with the correct spelling. Completely unnecessary but completely appreciated. I'm kind of blown away at this gesture

Thank you so much Bridgestone for the new backpack. This didn't need to be done but I am touched that you did it.

To answer Icey's question, I use this backpack every single day. I don't leave the house without it. I have everything I could possibly need in it and I take it and put it in the car. I take it to work everyday. I get a ton of compliments on it and it is massive! I am a huge backpack lover and this is the finest/biggest one that I have ever had.
That's awesome of Bstone.

I really like the look of these and might consider using it for my business backpack, I just don't like single strap bags.

Does it have a place that would work for a laptop?

Back