NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you like watching Little and Ladd play as well. :alien:
I don't like Ladd at all. Talented, but I don't like him.

And Voukun just absolutely ROBBED Evander Kane. Holy crap!!!

Crosby is talented.
He sure is, the question for me has always been his health and whether he can keep the momentum going.

Well tough one for the Caps tonight but there were some positives to take away from the loss.

Nucks about to get some revenge on the Ducks tonight. If only Teemu would just get in line at the retirement office...

Nucks about to get some revenge on the Ducks tonight. If only Teemu would just get in line at the retirement office...

Good luck with that man. Dude is a beast. So the goalie that's not Luongo is on my fantasy team. What are your thoughts on him? He has had a rough start to say the least.

Are you guys going with the goalie tandem again?

Man I love Vokoun

Good luck with that man. Dude is a beast. So the goalie that's not Luongo is on my fantasy team. What are your thoughts on him? He has had a rough start to say the least.

He is a good (not great...yet) goalie and that first game was his worst game EVER in his career and he will rarely put up a stinker like that again. He has the goaltending skill but he still has to learn how to handle the pressure in Vancouver, the goalie graveyard.

He is a good (not great...yet) goalie and that first game was his worst game EVER in his career and he will rarely put up a stinker like that again. He has the goaltending skill but he still has to learn how to handle the pressure in Vancouver, the goalie graveyard.

Nice well that is good to hear. That start was not good hahaha oh well they happen right. So how are the starts going to be divided for the season?

Schnieder will be fine. A lot of goalies came out of the gate poorly. Regardless I can't wait to see the Canucks lose early and often. I hate the Bobbsey twins
Sorry Army I like you but not the Nucks.

7+ minutes of uninterrupted hockey in this PIT-WIN game. Crazy!

I have some Tampa Bay stars on my fantasy team but I hate those bums and always will. Love to hate

Great game by Winnipeg tonight! Pittsburgh hung Vokoun out to dry though. Terrible.

Great game by Winnipeg tonight! Pittsburgh hung Vokoun out to dry though. Terrible.

Didn't see it what happened? Looking for highlights now

I have some Tampa Bay stars on my fantasy team but I hate those bums and always will. Love to hate

I have a soft spot for Tampa. Watched game 4 a couple years ago when Tampa swept Washington.....sorry.

Schnieder will be fine. A lot of goalies came out of the gate poorly. Regardless I can't wait to see the Canucks lose early and often. I hate the Bobbsey twins
Sorry Army I like you but not the Nucks.

No worries! If nobody hates your team, it probably means your team isn't relevant. At least that's the way I see it.

Forgot to set my lineup today, blah costing me so far

Tarasenko will now be known as Terrorsenko. Dude is wrecking teams. Just scored his 4th, beating Rinne. Blues up 3-0 on the Preds.

Kid is incredible, but Preds had their head up their butt and didn't cover him coming off the bench, so it was an easier than average goal. Rinne's not playing up to his typical standard. Hopefully he gets it together soon.

Preds looked like they didn't want to be there at all.

Leafs vs. Rangers tonight. I have a feeling the Rangers are going to start to get hot.... unfortunately.

Leafs vs. Rangers tonight. I have a feeling the Rangers are going to start to get hot.... unfortunately.

Watching also game has been entertaining so far.

Yeah man some big boys. That was a nice goal the Leafs scored.

Grabo is consistant, real character guy. I like him a lot and I think out of all the Leafs forwards, he's a guy they need to hold on to for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back