The Americans (Spoilers)

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else looking forward to this series on FX? I don't particularly get real jacked about television these days, but I have to say, this series looks interesting. Got the DVR set to record the first episode tomorrow night.

Here are some promos, if you haven't seen them advertise yet. Sorry, the 2nd one repeats, for some reason.

Yes sir, I saw a preview during the hobbit and it looks like my kind of ahow

I was wondering as well Jeff. Don't really need another show to keep up with, but think I'll check out the first one anyway and see.

Yes sir, I saw a preview during the hobbit and it looks like my kind of ahow

I was wondering as well Jeff. Don't really need another show to keep up with, but think I'll check out the first one anyway and see.

I'll give it a few episodes and if it doesn't deliver, I will bail. I am not one to get too wrapped up in series, but this one has some promise I think.

sounds interesting, but i doubt it will be any good.

Looks cool. I will give it a try FX has been making pretty good shows lately.

I have high hopes for this show. FX does pretty well with things like this

I've seen 50 bazillion commercials for it on FX, so I'll probably tune in.

I've seen 50 bazillion commercials for it on FX, so I'll probably tune in.

I think that's what got me to, the onslaught of promos being thrown at me. That, and The Who. Had it not been for using that song, I probably would have never paid no mind to the promo.

The Following has been rock solid excellent. This is the other new show we decided to give a try. Seems unlikely we'll go two for two, but you never know.

I've got it on my DVR schedule - sure hope it's as good as the commercials make it out to be.

I think that's what got me to, the onslaught of promos being thrown at me. That, and The Who. Had it not been for using that song, I probably would have never paid no mind to the promo.

True dat. That song makes those promos!

I'm really looking forward to this one. I can't wait to see it. For some reason I love cold war story lines.

Great song. The Who should be pissed if this show tanks.

Hahaha I will 100% blame The Who if this show sucks. It would clearly be their fault.

I'm looking forward to this show, I really like Justified so I am hoping that it delivers the same way. Not much on on Wednesday nights so I need a new show.

The Following has been rock solid excellent. This is the other new show we decided to give a try. Seems unlikely we'll go two for two, but you never know.

sorry to get off topic, but really? i really didn't expect Kevin Bacon to be any good.. isn't he like 400 years old?

Got my DVR set for this show. Going to give it a shot, seems like it has a lot of potential. I've missed a bunch of FX shows since The Shield ended that I wished I watched (Justified and SoA come to mind). Not going to let this go by without giving it a chance.

I am interested in this one...and the DVR is set.

When does this premier again?

sorry to get off topic, but really? i really didn't expect Kevin Bacon to be any good.. isn't he like 400 years old?

Quality is quality. Would you rather listen to Justin Beiber or Bruce Springsteen (hint: even it if a lie say Springsteen).

I think The Americans has more long term potential but The Following is pretty darn good.

We had horrible cable service about an hour into the show and couldn't watch the rest. We DVD'd a subsequent airing and watched the end. Solid premiere. Looks like a promising show.

I've read some promising comments on the first show. It's on my DVR and since Kelly and I both have been working the past few days, we haven't got to sit down and watch it together yet. We will probably do so tonight.

Back