TaylorMade RocketBladez TOUR Irons Preview

These would be a whole lot better if they were forged

These would be a whole lot better if they were forged

Nah. Being forged has never helped an iron do anything more than be more expensive.

Nah. Being forged has never helped an iron do anything more than be more expensive.
I disagree. When looking at irons, especially the cast vs forged options... ah, nevermind.

I disagree. When looking at irons, especially the cast vs forged options... ah, nevermind.

Butter versus I Can't Believe it's Not Butter

It was a joke, referencing blugolds love for the Cast v Forged Debate thread.

Cast v Forged is nothing to joke about. This s- -t ain't checkers.

They are very nice, I read that the loft was stronger on the less lofted ones.

Might I ask why?
Just my personal opinion. I like the buttery feel, and I hit these. Didn't really feel too good. But to each there own. I'm one out of 5000 that don't like them. I hope everyone who bags em loves em.

Just my personal opinion. I like the buttery feel, and I hit these. Didn't really feel too good. But to each there own. I'm one out of 5000 that don't like them. I hope everyone who bags em loves em.

Uurrrr. Mmpjfff ahhgrg. Must fight the urge.

To each their own.

Forged irons are like butter, melting over a nice warm stack of flapjacks. Cast irons are like...two rocks being banged together trying to create a spark.

:alien:

These irons look beautiful though, first pics I have seen of them. Very good looking sticks.

Yay, cast vs. forged. The ultimate played out and useless debate.

This thread just made me lol, nice going guys. :thumb:

Let it out big fella. What's on your mind?

I don't believe for one second that the method by which an iron is made (cast or forged) has any affect on the feel of the club at impact.

I forgive you because you're rocking a high lofted driver now.
LMAO. Not the thread for it, but who, other than me would ever go from the lightest driver ever made in the CG Black to a 12* high loft driver. Haha! Bring it!

Good subject change fellas. Nice, smooth transition haha. Sorry I opened a can of worms. Just a personal opinion.

Back