THP (Unofficial) Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey

Briere? Nabakov? Anyone?

I just want a C/LW or C/RW for him. I like the flexibility.

Burrows should be all three once Yahoo updates their position eligibility. He's been on the second line center now for what seems like ages. But once that happens I am totally keeping him.

TTing

I thought about maybe Elias for Briere? Buckjob has Elias but he is a Flyer fan and would probably want Briere. What do you guys think? Elias is C/LW

Fillpula? I am not much for trading in fantasy but I may entertain it

I'd take Elias in a heartbeat every single time.

TTing

I have a soft spot for Patty anyway. Love the guy on and off the ice. People have been saying that if /when he gets to 1000pts (Just hit 900) that he should be considered for the Hall of Fame. My initial reaction is no but he has had a great career and has some more years left.

Really? For who? We both got something we needed.

That's all that matters then.

I'd say it's pretty balanced.. Vinny's played well this year, but there's no hiding his last couple seasons.

True. Just one guy is on his way up and the other his way down.

But Vinny went to Gary Roberts school this summer, didn't he?

TTing

Don't think so.

I'm not saying either side got a bad player, I just know which guy I would take.

That's all that matters then.

True. Just one guy is on his way up and the other his way down.

Don't think so.

I'm not saying either side got a bad player, I just know which guy I would take.

If it were a keeper league then I agree. A shortened season, its a toss up. I just wanted the flexibility of have a LW/RW

In a keeper league I say it's a bad deal.. One year, shortened season, I like it. Good mix up.

Haha wonder where I heard that before? Oh yeah 2 posts up. Love ya Danny! We gonna Blop or what turd?

I guess I shouldn't be critiquing other people's deals.

man I wish I knew more about hockey, if anything to help get my post count up

Back