THP (Unofficial) Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey

Not one bit. I find it funny how the standings work though. So instead of each match counting as 1 game in the standings they count as multiple depending on your point structure that week.

I love it.. Keeps things interesting all year.

No whamming here. Pretty sure I handled you in week 1 there buds. :bye:

PFFT.

Actually, this is the stock structure for fantasy hockey on Yahoo and far and away the most enjoyable vs overall points and individual wins. Just my opinion.

Booooo. You bore me with your lame pictures. We should add another stat category in the league:

Lame pictures:
Canadan 1

PFFT.

Actually, this is the stock structure for fantasy hockey on Yahoo and far and away the most enjoyable vs overall points and individual wins. Just my opinion.

I agree with this statement.

Booooo. You bore me with your lame pictures. We should add another stat category in the league:

Lame pictures:
Canadan 1

I've got lots.. Also, something something your driveway? I can't remember.

Does the Deano Bowl really matter? Fighting for 11th and 12th?

Post of the day coming from the guy who actually watches hockey and is in 9th place

Post of the day coming from the guy who actually watches hockey and is in 9th place

After week 1. Cool story bro. BTW, you ever sending that laptop?

After week 1. Cool story bro. BTW, you ever sending that laptop?

possibly, I have to escape to the post office, but Ive been busy at lunch every day this week, maybe saturday I hope

Me and Buckjob just pulled off a monster trade.

Me:
Rick Nash
Sheldon Souray
Evgeni Nabakov

Buck:
Patrik Elias
Brooks Orpik
Jonathan Quick

Congrats Buck hahaha!

I offered the trade. I am not a huge Nash fan and I needed a 3rd goalie badly. Also Orpik will contribute to the Hits and PIM category I am sucking badly on. And people underestimate Elias. He had 78 points last year and is off to another good start. He has more points and goals than Nash. So mock it if you want. I dont care.

Dev is getting Quick, that makes it all fair. Id actually take quick and elias over nash and naba.

I think Buck lost that one.

Dev is getting Quick, that makes it all fair. Id actually take quick and elias over nash and naba.

I think Buck lost that one.

Quick, Brodeur, Rinne FTW

Meh, Rinne is underperforming. He doesnt have a good team infront of him and he will lose a ton of games.

It's early. He will be fine. I am not worried at all.

i think Elias is gonna have a good season and has looked very good... almost had 2 goals last game off the post and quick will bounce back to his slow start.... in Bryz i trust. and i improved on D a little as well. def think its a fair trade....

Gotta love all the wheeling and dealing going on in this league!

I am still in ponder mode Dev. You have made some serious moves today!

Lame pictures:
Canadan 1

So Canadan is 1-0 then?

Back