NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big time win for my Sabres tonight over Beantown.

They've been doing it for a couple years now.. They need leadership sooooo bad. Nash was the worst thing for this team in that category.

Yup not a captain. How was he in the community ?

They've been doing it for a couple years now.. They need leadership sooooo bad. Nash was the worst thing for this team in that category.

Yeah he was no leader he wanted the money that was easy to see. My opinion is you have to draft guys that will lead you.

Vokoun has been impressing me lately. Just had a great shut out against NYR.

Wow if it wasn't for Nuevy Caps would be down 3 Jesus

Yup not a captain. How was he in the community ?

Very good to the community, which was great, but the fans needed him on the ice. Didn't even come close to giving it his all I don't think.

Thank god. Was so worried there. Huge win.

Ugh again Caps look strong and another loss. The only thing you can take from these are learning opportunities in the classroom on video. Sorry Caps should have won that game better goalie just not enough offense.

Caps were lucky to stay in that game to be honest. Leafs outplayed them hard but ran into a hot goalie. Good win for the buds.

Caps were lucky to stay in that game to be honest. Leafs outplayed them hard but ran into a hot goalie. Good win for the buds.

Last period and a half yes but before then Caps held there own and controlled the play just didn't capitalize on chances. Leafs goalie wasn't nearly as good as Nuevy.

Good seats for the game tonight!
unejaduz.jpg

Man the east coast is so up and down except for like 3 or 4 teams....the pens and rangers are so up and down along with the flyers...but more up then down down, no consistency from anybody, you west coasters aregetting some good action from the sharks and what not and the blackhawks and my cable provider gave me NHL center ice for free so i can finally see every hockey game when my beloved flyers are not only playing.....I got all the pens and flyers games as it was but now I am seeing everything! I am waiting for the midseason turn around when every thing flip flops with half these teams!

Nice dude!! Heading to OT?

Man, that was a crazy shootout. A good third period too. Not sure what Quick was doing on Kostisyns shootout goal.

Canucks/Blackhawks tonight!!! Win or lose this is must-watch TV. I hope someone takes that rat Duncan Keith and rearranges his face.

7-0. Up next, Nashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back