JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Brian Gay's outfit is awesome.

• Admin
GUys are going really low today.

I don't know if anyone has noticed yet or not....but Tiger is about 1/2 way through an absolutely ridiculous round of golf. In his 2nd round he's -7 through 7 holes, 1 eagle, 1 par and the rest birdies!!! WOW!!!

I don't know if anyone has noticed yet or not....but Tiger is about 1/2 way through an absolutely ridiculous round of golf. In his 2nd round he's -7 through 7 holes, 1 eagle, 1 par and the rest birdies!!! WOW!!!

DAMN!!!! Thanks for the heads up Puttin....to the internet I go!!!! :comp:

• Admin
Yeah he is truly dialed in right now.

Yeah he is truly dialed in right now.

Music to my ears. :guitar: I'd rather HEAR he shot a fabulous round and then tune in later for the highlights rather than watch him have an OK round. El Tigre will finish the year with a big bang, and that's no theory.

Music to my ears. :guitar: I'd rather HEAR he shot a fabulous round and then tune in later for the highlights rather than watch him have an OK round. El Tigre will finish the year with a big bang, and that's no theory.

you're right, it's just an opinion lol :act-up:

OK, El Tigre shoots 9 under 63 today rocketting up the leaderboard. Not too shabby! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Daly shot an 88 today!! Wow...including a 7 on a par 3 and a 10 on the first hole, does anyone have footage of this?

Wtf, how does that happen. I'm hoping he shoots a terrible round next couple.

Wow! I quoted you but don't even know what to say. I can only tell you that I never wish bad stuff on ANYONE. You've heard the very old and tired expression "what goes around comes around." Seems like sooner or later it becomes a very wise expression.

Wow! I quoted you but don't even know what to say. I can only tell you that I never wish bad stuff on ANYONE. You've heard the very old and tired expression "what goes around comes around." Seems like sooner or later it becomes a very wise expression.

I'd like to see someone else win. Although on the other hand I don't like seeing no-namers win. So maybe a Tiger win won't be so bad. But it just irks me when he skyrockets up the leaderboard like that. I prefer it to be a creeping up kind of day.

I can only tell you that I never wish bad stuff on ANYONE unless they voluntarily hop into a closed off street to be chased by a bunch of bulls!

Fixed that. hehe

I'd like to see someone else win. Although on the other hand I don't like seeing no-namers win. So maybe a Tiger win won't be so bad. But it just irks me when he skyrockets up the leaderboard like that. I prefer it to be a creeping up kind of day.

A really great answer! Made me smile. Have a great day and I promise you I will root for him to "creep" up the leaderboard rather than "skyrocket." As long as he does well I don't care how he gets there. :D

Daly shot an 88 today!! Wow...including a 7 on a par 3 and a 10 on the first hole, does anyone have footage of this?

He shot a 51 on the back 9.

I'm hoping Letzig keeps playing well through the weekend, it would be cool for a local guy to get a win.

Amazing,Tiger just made a bone head shot.Tried to cut fwy wood and over cut into water.

Why are the crowds so noisy here?

Tiger back in the winners circle. 69 career wins. I felt bad for Letzig on the 18th when the crowd just wanted him out of the way it seemed.

He only won by three though. He sure is having a bad year.

Thats right smalls. He is now atop the Fedex Cup standings as well.

Guess he just couldn't hold it any longer :bulgy-eyes:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p6LCcYSOpxo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p6LCcYSOpxo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Back