Staff Bags & Using Them

After the tournament I may want to add my twitter handle or something. Not junior, chunky. I also want to had a Canadian Flag or something. Just thinking about after the tournament

TTing

I like it. I thought about doing that to my Callaway one, or just ordering a different panel since it was just a plain black one.

After the tournament I may want to add my twitter handle or something. Not junior, chunky. I also want to had a Canadian Flag or something. Just thinking about after the tournament

TTing

That is a solid idea man. I like it

My next staff bag will either say Mr. Satch Satchmo, or Uriel "Satch" Ortega

My very first golf bag was an ancient red, white, and blue Ben Hogan staff bag. It was heavy and bulky and had little storage other than a huge ball pocket.

And yet I still loved that bag. And now I love the look of modern staff bags too.

I've got my eye on this one now!!!
productimage-picture-black-tour-staff-bag-329_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

I'll openly admit to the fact that I've been jealous of all the guys sporting staff bags before. While there is a small bit of a pretentious feel, I can't wait to see my name on one And be a L&D to have it on display in our study for years to come.

Staff bags never even entered my head. I had always thought that 14 way dividers were the best bet and that staff bags were simply not as practical. Then i joined THP. Now I get the impression that clubs do not snag as much, that you can use them on trolleys and they are really good looking things. I played with a guy yesterday who was pushing a TM R9 staff bag around, and it looked really good.
So, from disregarding them entirely, I am now lusting after them, and even pushing JP at SCOR to start producing one!
THP is going to bankrupt me! ;)

Staff bags never even entered my head. I had always thought that 14 way dividers were the best bet and that staff bags were simply not as practical. Then i joined THP. Now I get the impression that clubs do not snag as much, that you can use them on trolleys and they are really good looking things. I played with a guy yesterday who was pushing a TM R9 staff bag around, and it looked really good.
So, from disregarding them entirely, I am now lusting after them, and even pushing JP at SCOR to start producing one!
THP is going to bankrupt me! ;)

Just look at it this way, you spend a significant amount if money on your golf set, why not buy a sturdy bag that will display them and protect them nicely? Haha it's a good excuse for me

Good thing about a staff bag is that you can pack a change of clothes in them. When you choose to play golf instead of going with your wife to visit the mother in law, you might need to crash at a friend's house that night.

I have never owned a staff bag but am looking forward to having one soon this year! My head might explode when it arrives!

Just look at it this way, you spend a significant amount if money on your golf set, why not buy a sturdy bag that will display them and protect them nicely? Haha it's a good excuse for me

She already believes that we're allowed 36 clubs, not sure she believe I need two bags per round. ;)

Already giving me grief about the five bags in the garage...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good thing about a staff bag is that you can pack a change of clothes in them. When you choose to play golf instead of going with your wife to visit the mother in law, you might need to crash at a friend's house that night.

Pragmatic and realistic. I like it!

She already believes that we're allowed 36 clubs, not sure she believe I need two bags per round. ;)

Already giving me grief about the five bags in the garage...

Hahaha yeah, that's awesome lol, my girlfriend actually bought me my first staff bag as a gift, I love it hahah. Well you can always unload a few of those bags and use the money for the staff bag

Hahaha yeah, that's awesome lol, my girlfriend actually bought me my first staff bag as a gift, I love it hahah. Well you can always unload a few of those bags and use the money for the staff bag

I'm sorry? You mean sell something? Less golf stuff?
Can't compute! Can't compute! Head may explode!

Picked this midsize up today. I r n luv!!! So much room and the clubs go in and out like a champ.

Titleist004_zps0e454260.jpg

Love it man. Titleist makes pretty staff bag

I'm sorry? You mean sell something? Less golf stuff?
Can't compute! Can't compute! Head may explode!

Haha yeah sell some of the stuff you aren't using, it's a hard concept for us golfers to understand hah

Staff bags

Staff bags

that red & white cleveland bag would be my supreme choice.

I agree, the Cleveland bag and about 20 hours of lessons would make me a better player!

When I see a staff bag I don't think that they are a great player, just that they are experienced and have been playing for years and thus most likely much better than me. There's no reason not to use a staff bag if you like it and can make good use of it. I'm not a professional race car driver but I would drive a Ferrari or Porsche if I could afford one. Life is too short to worry about what everyone else thinks.

I have never owned a staff bag but am looking forward to having one soon this year! My head might explode when it arrives!

It will explode when you get it, those Morgan cup staff bags from last year were amazibf

Staff bag armada.

y7yquter.jpg

e3ede3ez.jpg

This is YE Yang's autograph on the TaylorMade bag. Can you tell English is his second language.

eme9y4e5.jpg

Soooo happy with my 1st staff bag purchase today. I can see why some are addicted to them.

Back