NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young streaky and peaked. He is just a back up and nothing more. If he's your guy well nothing I say can turn on the light for you. Wow two very nice saves by that back up Vokoun on Ovy. :alien:

Nope Neuvy can play Holtby must who you are talking about he needs way more work. I honestly think he needs some more time in the AHL.

I mean Fluery is your guy.

Would not expect them to do that. Pittsburgh is trashy hahaha

That makes them trashy? Haha.

It was nice watching that shell of a hockey player Ovechkin sit hopelessly in the box as the Pens delivered the final blow.

That makes them trashy? Haha.

It was nice watching that shell of a hockey player Ovechkin sit hopelessly in the box as the Pens delivered the final blow.

Damn just salty. Hahaha just hate the Penguins can't blame for that as a Caps fan.

I will be the first to admit Ovie isn't playing like the player he was, he is not doing the little things that made him successful. Not sure what his problem is but there is something wrong.

Damn just salty. Hahaha just hate the Penguins can't blame for that as a Caps fan.

I will be the first to admit Ovie isn't playing like the player he was, he is not doing the little things that made him successful. Not sure what his problem is but there is something wrong.

Haha, I know. It goes both ways. I always hope the Caps do well because it was/is such a dynamic rivalry. Some great battles.

Ovie is such a mystery. Baffles me.

Haha, I know. It goes both ways. I always hope the Caps do well because it was/is such a dynamic rivalry. Some great battles.

Ovie is such a mystery. Baffles me.

Agreed there have been some great games and series between the 2 teams. Even before the whole Ovie Crosby dynamic.

Ovie kills me. I feel like he is hurt or tired and isn't telling anyone. Taking on 3 defenders is just stupid. Do the little things with hard work and good things will come.

Silfverberg got screwed on that goal and got a penalty to boot. We should have a tied game right now.

[video=youtube;CKRjGUX-lRM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CKRjGUX-lRM#![/video]

Silfverberg got screwed on that goal and got a penalty to boot. We should have a tied game right now.

BS call but it's in Montreal so what did you expect?

The goaltender inference calls this year have been BS. Last night in Toronto was another one.

[video=youtube;CKRjGUX-lRM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CKRjGUX-lRM#![/video]

haha that's not Foligno bad, but that's brutal.

Big game tonight between the Sharks and Ducks. Early success says that one of them is going to take the Pacific. I'm hoping the rematch goes a little better for the Ducks but I expect the Sharks to not be caught off guard this game. I'm hoping the Ducks throw a different look at San Jose by playing Viktor Fasth. SJ knows Hiller's game and Fasth is an exceptional backup goaltender. Sure would like to see Etem get his first NHL goal.

Good luck tonight Crest. Have a feeling the outcome will be different this time around.

Good luck tonight Crest. Have a feeling the outcome will be different this time around.

Thanks Ghost. Good game so far. The way the Caps season has gone so far I have no idea what to expect!

Trade Rumour - Rangers and Wild:

Powe for Rupp.

I'm not even joking. PoweR upp. Made my day haha

Rangers get Palmeiri as well.

Good PP from the Caps but lacking the critical point.......the Goal! Ugh

Oh there is a goal. Wrong team damn

Ugh, need to find this in crappy quality online.

I may have to face the unfortunate reality that the Caps are not that good.

I may have to face the unfortunate reality that the Caps are not that good.

Time to make a trade.. Tyutin for either Alzner or Carlson! I don't know why the Caps would, but I accept! hahaha

Time to make a trade.. Tyutin for either Alzner or Carlson! I don't know why the Caps would, but I accept! hahaha

Hahaha sorry don't want the Caps to give up either of those guys. Not sure what will even help at this point. Frustrating to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back