2013 ATT Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

Brandt Snedeker
Phil Mickelson
Padraig Harrington
Dustin Johnson
David Duval
Charlie Wi
Steve Marino
William McGirt
John Mallinger
Hunter Mahan

Mixed bag of results right now.

Jimmy Walker
Phil
DJ
Paddy Harrington
Charlie Wi
Sneds
Hunter Mahan
Aaron Baddeley

My team this week is:

Mahan
Mickelson
Snedeker
Walker
de Jonge
Wi
Stuard
Johnson
English

I'm pretty confident on my team this week, but what a beautiful course!!!
ScreenShot2013-02-07at15331PM_zps8d1a7c07.png

Mahan, rolling!

I talked myself into figuring out a way to get Ryan Palmer into the lineup when I had to take B. Gay out. It required other adjustments to make the $ work. Nice move...

Wow, that putt by Slocum was a bit ... weird.

I seriously hate Gary McCord commentating

Epic battle between Duval and Daly for last place

I don't hate those TM bucket hats as much as I thought I would

I don't hate those TM bucket hats as much as I thought I would

I actually kind of wanted one, just for giggles. I'm not sure if you're supposed to get a hat or not for doing the challenge, but I was hoping you did.

The range I normally go to was listed as a retailer for the #onebucket challenge, but they hadn't heard of it when I went the other day. The assistant pro set me up with a 7I and a medium bucket anyway. No hat :(

Ewww, ugly pulled putt by Stadler.

DJ getting nervous playing the Wayne or something?

+4 for DJ. Not good.

Always love this event. Haven't played MPCC but have played Spyglass and Pebble. Great great courses. Pebble is probably the best for scoring low out of the three.

I think Phil will carry the momentum right into this one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Right with you on this one Brotha. Lefty for back to back!

Dropping Na for Ryan Palmer really has worked out swell.

Palmer +2
Na -2

Mahan and Lefty looking good for me

rest of team laying a early stinker

Thats the thing I like about this event, you can't really compare scores until after Saturday when they have all played the same courses. Looks like a lot of guys are going low at Pebble. I'm encouraged as none of my fantasy team is playing Pebble today, perhaps they are better than their ranking.

I know it's early and I know there's a lot of golf left to be played, but boy do I suck at this whole fantasy golf stuff!!!

Nice to see Wicked Cool Bearded Man having a good round at Pebble Beach today. Oh wait, that's Hunter Mahan? :alien:

Feel good about my picks in this one..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So DJ getting paired with his girlfriends dad is not helping his game. +4 through 14?! He needs to pick it up! Duval is struggling big time too.

Back